Guide to efficiently getting the exact bond ring you want

LukeB

The Gatcha Order in which you will roll bond rings are set within your save file, but we can manipulate it! Each time that you watch the cut scenes at the beginning of a chapter, the Order will move forward a set amount based on which chapter’s cutscenes you just watched. 

I saw a guide suggesting you pull 10, then reload, then pull 10, then reload, but that is very inefficient with your time, and that is why I am writing this!

The key to maximizing your time investment is to know how far your chapter is going to push the Gatcha Order forward. I used Chapter 10 to get Dire Thunder and Chapter 15 to get Wind God. Chapter 10 pushes you forward 31 rings, and chapter 15 pushes you forward 39 rings. You can test this yourself if you are pulling on any other chapter, or just pull on one of these.

So here is what to do to minimize the amount of time you need to pull looking for the ring you want:

At the start of the game, create just enough bond rings to give each active unit a ring so they can gain SP. Then HOARD up bond fragments until you get the Emblem associated with your desired bond ring. The more fragments you have, the more time efficient this will be!

Once you have the Emblem needed for your bond ring, determine how many rings the next chapter will roll you forward. (Ease of use: Chapter 10 rolls it forward 31 rings, and Chapter 15 rolls it forward 39 rings.)

Go to the world map, and put yourself over top of the next chapter, and save your game. 

Return to the Somniel and then spend ALL of your bond fragments. Make a note of how many pulls you made, and if you see the ring you want, make a note of which pull it was on. 

If you did not see the bond ring that you wanted, calculate how far you need to push the Gatcha Order forward to see new rings.  **** If you only roll it forward once, you will be seeing almost all of the same rings, which we KNOW don’t have the ring you want, and you will  waste a LOT of time. **** 

Example: You pulled 11 times on Chapter 10, so you saw 110 rings. Each time you start the chapter, it will push forward 31 rings (only true for chapter 10!), so you need to push it forward 4 times in order to actually see new rings.

Now load your save file we made earlier. 

Hit Begin Chapter, skip all of the cut scenes, then back out to the World Map, and then immediately Begin Chapter again. You are going to keep repeating this until you have moved the Gotcha forward enough that you will get all new rings. In the example earlier, you need to do this 4 times. SAVE YOUR GAME. 

Now return to the Somniel and spend all of your bond fragments once again. (still counting pulls). Repeat as necessary. 

You now have the ring you wanted!

Optional: If the ring came on a later pull,  we can refund most of the wasted bond fragments- Load your save, then enter the chapter enough times to roll the Gatch Order as far forward as you can without skipping over the desired ring  You now have the ring you wanted at a discount!

I got both dire thunder and wind god in under 10 mins. During chapter 10, I was able to pull 11 times each run, and I found it on the 3rd run. For chapter 15 I was able to pull 18 times each run, and I found it on the 2nd run. 

So, what exactly is the point of equipping these rings? Outside of the fact that an handful of them have an useful ability. At least with the Emblems, you get an decent idea of what you're doing... But you usually have no more than six until you hit the endgame

Edited by Armchair General

Certain S rank bond rings give you skills in addition to stats. The ones that I wanted were:

Owlen, a Leif Bond Ring. At S rank, it give you Dire Thunder : When unit initiates combat with Thunder equipped, unit attacks twice

And Claude, from Byleth. At S Rank, it gives you Wind God : If unit's HP=100%, grants range +1 with bows.

Dire Thunder makes your strongest magic unit an immensely stronger, and safer. Wind God is very nice on a Warrior weilding a long bow, as they will chain attack on every unit within 4 tiles of them. 

There are other bond rings with skills you might like, but those are the two I went for. 

Dire Thunder is arguably better for a mage then anything that any of the actual Emblem Rings give you, and you can totally run it even after you have all of the rings

Edited by LukeB
avoid double post

17 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

So, what exactly is the point of equipping these rings? Outside of the fact that an handful of them have an useful ability. At least with the Emblems, you get an decent idea of what you're doing... But you usually have no more than six until you hit the endgame

If you don't equip an Emblem or Bond Ring, you just straight up don't gain SP at all iirc. It's definitely recommended to at least make enough of them if only just to equip them to the rest of your army that lacks Emblems.

Some of the minor stat boosts can actually be pretty good too, including increasing Build.

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)
On 2/5/2023 at 10:39 AM, LukeB said:

The Gatcha Order in which you will roll bond rings are set within your save file, but we can manipulate it! Each time that you watch the cut scenes at the beginning of a chapter, the Order will move forward a set amount based on which chapter’s cutscenes you just watched. 

I saw a guide suggesting you pull 10, then reload, then pull 10, then reload, but that is very inefficient with your time, and that is why I am writing this!

The key to maximizing your time investment is to know how far your chapter is going to push the Gatcha Order forward. I used Chapter 10 to get Dire Thunder and Chapter 15 to get Wind God. Chapter 10 pushes you forward 31 rings, and chapter 15 pushes you forward 39 rings. You can test this yourself if you are pulling on any other chapter, or just pull on one of these.

So here is what to do to minimize the amount of time you need to pull looking for the ring you want:

At the start of the game, create just enough bond rings to give each active unit a ring so they can gain SP. Then HOARD up bond fragments until you get the Emblem associated with your desired bond ring. The more fragments you have, the more time efficient this will be!

Once you have the Emblem needed for your bond ring, determine how many rings the next chapter will roll you forward. (Ease of use: Chapter 10 rolls it forward 31 rings, and Chapter 15 rolls it forward 39 rings.)

Go to the world map, and put yourself over top of the next chapter, and save your game. 

Return to the Somniel and then spend ALL of your bond fragments. Make a note of how many pulls you made, and if you see the ring you want, make a note of which pull it was on. 

If you did not see the bond ring that you wanted, calculate how far you need to push the Gatcha Order forward to see new rings.  **** If you only roll it forward once, you will be seeing almost all of the same rings, which we KNOW don’t have the ring you want, and you will  waste a LOT of time. **** 

Example: You pulled 11 times on Chapter 10, so you saw 110 rings. Each time you start the chapter, it will push forward 31 rings (only true for chapter 10!), so you need to push it forward 4 times in order to actually see new rings.

Now load your save file we made earlier. 

Hit Begin Chapter, skip all of the cut scenes, then back out to the World Map, and then immediately Begin Chapter again. You are going to keep repeating this until you have moved the Gotcha forward enough that you will get all new rings. In the example earlier, you need to do this 4 times. SAVE YOUR GAME. 

Now return to the Somniel and spend all of your bond fragments once again. (still counting pulls). Repeat as necessary. 

You now have the ring you wanted!

Optional: If the ring came on a later pull,  we can refund most of the wasted bond fragments- Load your save, then enter the chapter enough times to roll the Gatch Order as far forward as you can without skipping over the desired ring  You now have the ring you wanted at a discount!

I got both dire thunder and wind god in under 10 mins. During chapter 10, I was able to pull 11 times each run, and I found it on the 3rd run. For chapter 15 I was able to pull 18 times each run, and I found it on the 2nd run. 

For those seeking a streamlined approach to obtaining their desired bond ring, I highly recommend checking out Professional Essay Writers in https://www.professionalessaywriters.com/ Their guide offers invaluable tips and strategies, ensuring efficiency and precision in your quest. With their expert advice, you'll navigate the process with ease, securing the exact bond ring you've been eyeing. Happy bonding!

Thanks a lot. Useful guide.

Edited by SunnyGuy1054