Regarding The Fire Emblem Engage Manga.

icewolff92

I'm just curious. Does anyone have any guess/info regarding a western release and translation of the Fire Emblem Engage manga that they announced earlier or is it "cross fingers for a fan translation" as per usual? I know  that all the previous ones haven't gotten a western release, but with the adaptation of Engage going so far to be published on the Shonen Jump+, I wondered if we maybe had some hope this time around. 

I do hope it gets an official worldwide release.

Either way, I am curious regarding how they may handle certain things. Choosing Male Alear is one thing we know for starters, but also other things not set in stone, if they make a choice or not.

I'm definitely don't think we had heard any news about an official translation yet. But, I do wanted to see the manga come to the West since I think any of the past mangas in FE series had stayed in Japan while we did get a short comic from The Sacred Stones. I don't think we had any Western release from Awakening Manga and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Manga as far as I know of. I do know that Heroes Web Manga did get officially translated somewhere after the middle while the rest of the previous manga scripts was Japan only.

I do hope that Viz Media gets into touch with the Engage Manga.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 hour ago, King Marth 64 said:

I'm definitely don't think we had heard any news about an official translation yet. But, I do wanted to see the manga come to the West since I think any of the past mangas in FE series had stayed in Japan while we did get a short comic from The Sacred Stones. I don't think we had any Western release from Awakening Manga and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Manga as far as I know of. I do know that Heroes Web Manga did get officially translated somewhere after the middle while the rest of the previous manga scripts was Japan only.

I do hope that Viz Media gets into touch with the Engage Manga.

Any guess on when we could hear anything if you had to guess?

2 hours ago, icewolff92 said:

Any guess on when we could hear anything if you had to guess?

I'm still 50-50 on this one. I definitely wanted Viz Media to translate the Fire Emblem Engage Manga.

Edited by King Marth 64