A companion app for Engage (Still a WIP 🚧)

ByaKudo

Hello Fire Emblem enjoyers,

Wanna plan your run (on maddening for example), do some min-maxing or simply play Engage with some extra intel ? I have something that might help !

It’s like a companion app that can display:

• Character/class base stats, growth rates, max stats
  • Growth rates & max stats (classes only) “rating” system, that shows how good this character/class is in each stats compared to others
  • A calculator that show the average stats you’ll have at selected level
  • A class change planner for each unit

⚠️ Contains spoilers ⚠️

How to get it ?

Android

iOS, it’s a old version though & should be updated in a few days

Web, but its ugly… the app was designed for mobile use.

For iOS users, this can be used in order not to wait too long for updates. On top of that, the web app can be installed & used offline on mobile phones.

⚠️ For now data will not be saved on the web version, but I hope to fix it soon!

It is a work in progress, I have an idea of what features are missing. But feel free to ask for some features. Here is a list of what I plan to add someday by priority order:

• “Save slots”, to have multiple class routes if you want to
  • Reduce app size & performance optimization
  • Emblem list & info
  • Spoiler prevention system
  • Skill list & requirements
  • Choose unit inherited skills
  • Emblem & Unit pairing
  • Tablet / Desktop design
  • Bond ring list & info
  • Bond ring pairing
  • Inventory planning
  • Weapon forging tree
  • …

Knowing myself, I don’t think all those features will be entirely developed, it’s a project I work on my free time after all ^^’

Hope you will enjoy !

Edited by ByaKudo

Using your app on Android. Design looks clean on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

So far, I love it. Great work.

I would most like to see:

• on growth rates table, provide toggle for 'Apply Starsphere' similar to 'Apply Character' and 'Apply Class'
  • view multiple character+class growth rates side-by-side in table view (to help decide how to reclass units)
  • emblem + unit pairing
  • desktop design
  • weapon, forging, and engraving information  (tables?)

I was indeed planning on adding Starsphere after an Emblem pairing or equipping the skill. But you're right it's better to be able to quickly select/unselect it to see if it makes that much of a difference.

It seems kind of tricky to show multiple character/class growth rates side-by-side design wise, but I've got some ideas ^^

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

I really like how you can map out different class paths by just pressing the master seal button on the top right for different units. Nice touch.

If I could vote for one feature to be added, it'd be the inventory information. I think units get a lot of attention, but really what you invest most of the gold in this game is actually weapons. Being able to get information on how they refine would be helpful.

My Android phone is a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, one of those foldable phones that turns into a tablet if you open it like a book. The app seamlessly switches between both screen sizes, which is pretty handy as well. I attached one screenshot in multitasking mode, which has Serenes in this page on the left and your app on the right. By far the most useful way for me to use it, as I can quickly compare my notes with the app itself. 🙂

Screenshot_20230224_081914_Chrome.jpg

Edited by DaveCozy

• 1 year later...

The master seal button shortcut seems like a real game-changer. Your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 sounds like a dream! The ability for the app to seamlessly adapt to both phone and tablet modes must make gaming on the go super convenient. And that multitasking mode with Serenes on one side and the Engage app on the other? Genius!