So, someone just called my grandma.

Destiny Hero

They said they were in Canada, and needed $5,100. She asked "Who is this?", and the person said "You have to guess!" She guessed, and he just said "Yeah."

He gave her a number and bank account # so she could give him the money. My grandma's going to the police to get the person arrested.

Isn't this a wonderful fucking world? People call the elderly and try to lie and steal thounsands of dollars from them. This is why the world is a piece f shit with no morals, and nobody cares about what they do and whose lives they ruin.

They said they were in Canada, and needed $5,100. She asked "Who is this?", and the person said "You have to guess!" She guessed, and he just said "Yeah."

He gave her a number and bank account # so she could give him the money. My grandma's going to the police to get the person arrested.

Isn't this a wonderful fucking world? People call the elderly and try to lie and steal thounsands of dollars from them. This is why the world is a piece f shit with no morals, and nobody cares about what they do and whose lives they ruin.

*Kills DHero and "Ruins" the lives of the ppl in the forest*

what this world is a piece of shit with no morals! LIVE AND LET DIE

Heheh. This reminds me of that one time.

We got a phone call from this guy we didn't know. He said,

"Hey Suz, I just called to let you know that I found out you love Vodka and cherries, and I have some vodka and cherries! So if you ever wanna come over to have some vodka and cherries, don't, because I don't have any vodka or cherries!"

It was so hilarious.

P.S. I have 700 posts now.

Edited by Black Fox of Darkness

I got the address that the person told her to send the money to. He also said not to tell anyone or he'd get in a lot of trouble. I'm looking into it right now, and if I can solve it, it'll be the second scam/crime ring I've busted.

You are fucking twelve, Destiny. BULLSHIT.

my brother had made drug bust when he was in 6th grade but that is because he knows about drugs from my dad (narcotics cop) and he saw a kid with them. But i highly doubt Destiny has made one and are making ANOTHER one.

Edited by Wobbufett

Dr. Oliver's hypothesis: He heard about this in the news, and had to make it look like it happened to his Grandma.

Anyway, *Hugs all on his friends list, who's viewing this topic that wants one* I'm goin' to bed. Niight!

Dr. Oliver's hypothesis: He heard about this in the news, and had to make it look like it happened to his Grandma.

Anyway, *Hugs all on his friends list, who's viewing this topic that wants one* I'm goin' to bed. Niight!

It's 4:30 PM Matt. XD

Just kidding, G'Night.

First of all: wow, way to generalise about the entire planet.

And secondly: When the hell are you going to realise that the world is not "fucked up" and without morals. There tons of people in the world far worse than them, but even so your point does not hold water. Good things happen, bad things happen, so what? No need to bitch about it. Believing that the world is all bad is just as naive and ignorant as saying that it's all good.

It almost disgusts me to remember that I used to be a whiny bitch about the world like that. Good thing I grew up.

Edited by Shuuda