[FE8] Fire Emblem Sacred Echoes (Echoes Demake)

Aedan7479

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe8-sacred-echoes-v1-0-complete/4523

First of all  I DID NOT MAKE THIS MYSELF, I am only creating this thread because there wasn’t one already.

As the title states this is a Demake of Shadow's of Valentia using Sacred Stones, and it's really good. You can see all the details for yourself if you want on the link and the readme file but it basically:

Adapts the game's world map and story faithfully (no dungeon crawling

Has redesigned maps most if not all maps and added new objectives (escape, defend, etc)

Adds many new support conversations

Rewrites certain parts of the story (likely what you're thinking), and certain support conversations

Adds new scenes

Adds the weapon triangle, and with it, axes for playable units

Changes classes for a couple characters, to a couple series staples

Adds two new characters

If you want some more spoilerly details:

major rewrites include Celica in act 4, Fernand's conversations with Mathilda and removing Nuibaba's mirror

Additions to the story include new dialogue with characters not as involved (such as genny and Kliff) new scenes with Fernand, Berkut, and Rinea, battle dialogue with many of the bosses, and a certain something from the audio drama that I won't spoil.

Characters who have changed class include Jesse (theif) and Atlas (woodcutter) which also covers the added classes

New characters include Hyas: Atlas' brother who replaces him as a villager,  Acantha: a thief for Alm's party, and technically Fernand, who's playable for a couple before defecting

As for what I though: I loved it, the new map are great, and most of the changes/additions to the story were good. I highly recommend it, especially to Echoes' fans, and those who want to play Echoes in a more traditional Fire Emblem manner.