Close This Guide

So this is just another backhanded, sarcastic jibe at me, is it not? That is what I got from this, and the comment above yours. Not my fault this site resembles a floor of uncracked eggshels.

On 3/15/2024 at 5:59 PM, Capt. Fargus said:

So this is just another backhanded, sarcastic jibe at me, is it not? That is what I got from this, and the comment above yours. Not my fault this site resembles a floor of uncracked eggshells.

On 3/12/2024 at 11:03 AM, ping said:

I do not think that anybody here intended to hate on you or your playstyle. You had framed your initial post as a guide - and while that doesn't imply that you're telling people how they must play the game, it presents itself as advice how to beat the game more easily, or more efficiently, or "better" in any other sense of the word. People have criticised your initial post under that assumption, and stopped after you gave the clarification that you were describing your personal playthrough.

There is no hard feelings on my part, but I want to point out that it's quite rude on your part to describe the replies as "hate and arrogance" or, implied by your last reply, with a "close mind and bad attitude". You've put out your opinions, others have responded with theirs, generally in a polite tone and explaining why they disagree. I know and understand that it sucks when you put effort into something and it doesn't receive the feedback you were hoping for, but I hope you will be able to look at this thread later and see that it really didn't have much of a hostile atmosphere.

Finally - warnings from a moderator really don't have a lasting impact. They expire fairly quickly, if I recall, and nobody but the mod team and yourself will be able to see them. Again, I fully understand that it doesn't feel nice to be told what (not) to do, especially when it's a rule that doesn't seem obvious (doubleposts is just something that's always been seen as rude in forum culture), but I would advise that the only thing you should take away from the warning is to not doublepost again. ;):

Found another close-minded individual who spouts backhanded insults, but also somehow gets offended when I call others out for hateful behavior.

22 hours ago, A.G. Zhark said:

Found another close-minded individual who spouts backhanded insults, but also somehow gets offended when I call others out for hateful behavior.

There wasn't really anything in either of those two posts that you mentioned which could be seen as an insult. Why do you perceive them as insults? I also don't really see any hateful behavior in this thread.

On 3/20/2024 at 9:48 AM, Cdijk16 said:

There wasn't really anything in either of those two posts that you mentioned which could be seen as an insult. Why do you perceive them as insults? I also don't really see any hateful behavior in this thread.

The fact that I was being spoken to as a lesser individual, etc. Hope that helps!!