Huge dissapointments?

Destiny Hero

I once got an Elincia who got +1 in Speed only once in about five levels, depsite her 70% growth. She stayed at 23 speed for a long time so she couldn't quadruple or kill anything ;_; I just dropped her in the end.

Edited by Drayano

"All of Lyn's stats" - I gave lyn the afa drops and she maxed out everthiing save defense.

Ravens luck (his only bad stat save res)

Eliwoods speed cap

Firs str cap and speed/skill cap.

Carrions def

I remember playing SS on chapter 13 Erika's route and having everyone screwed so bad, that after around 15+ attempts on that chapter I just gave up. Someone always died every time. This was in hard mode; I was so pissed that I sold the game.

But this is where it gets bad. I regretted selling it, so I ordered a used copy off of Amazon. Thing is, the save function didn't work, so I'd have to play it without ever turning it off. <_< Now it's on my christmas list, but now I have more reason to hate the game than anyone else here so I probably will, which is kinda sad because I don't wanna hate a FE game. :(

Ross' lack of HP. Garcia had more than him being a 18/2 Warrior, when Ross was a 10/20/9 Berserker.

It didn't make me that mad, but I was quite upset. Ross surpassed him on everything, though.

It was Florina for me, her defence stat almost never improved, as such I couldn't send her into fights as she'd be killed really quickly. It was disappointing because Fiora and Farina got quite high defences, so I couldn't use their triangle attacks.

On my last FE9 playthrough, Jill got speed screwed. She couldn't double anything without the brave axe. Oscar, Ike and Boyd were all strength screwed until they promoted. I think the game was testing me to see how much I really like these characters.

Oscar, Ike and Boyd were all strength screwed until they promoted.

Reminds me of my first (half) playthrough of FE9; for some reason, my characters would simply refuse to go over 13 strength before class change, even though I was abusing bonus experience. They'd get 4-5 stat ups, but their str would stay at 13...

Edited by TheEnd

Othin and Halvan both turned out lousy when I played Thracia. Othin had only gained three strength by level 19 unpromoted while Halvan only gained two speed. This was with scrolls, too. :(

I've been generally disappointed with Milady everytime I use her. She never ends up doing too well. However, it's been a while since I've played, so I don't remember where exactly she's done bad, but nothing ever seems like it should be for her. I still end up using her every time, though. DX

Othin and Halvan both turned out lousy when I played Thracia. Othin had only gained three strength by level 19 unpromoted while Halvan only gained two speed. This was with scrolls, too. :(

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

It's karma, I tell you.

Another dissapointment is Chad having GOD growths. BUT FOR WHAT, THIEVES DON'T HAVE PROMOTIONS!

Every Social Knight getting stat-owned by Treck was a bit of a dissapointment, but I liked that, too.

Heath's lack of speed.

through playing FE7 a few times I have concluded that Heath has no Resistance growth getting an average of +3 in all levels through 20/20 -not counting promotion bonus-, last playthrough I did gave him +1 at some random level post-promotion because I think the RNG felt sorry for me <_< Lucius' defense actually increased more than Heath's resistance...and that's saying something imo

Edited by Rhaan