*HONK* *HONK*

Robo

on my computer desk there's a basket woven to look like a chicken.

it has chocolate in it right now. what's your preference? I have milk, dark, and nuts.

I have no preference, but I'm not really fond of dark.

Why did I not say hello before? 'Cause I didn't feel like it. Welcome to hell though, as Metal Rabbit will burn you alive. Also, Metal Rabbit and CoolGuyVaters are the forum idiots, just letting you know ahead of time.

Why did I not say hello before? 'Cause I didn't feel like it. Welcome to hell though, as Metal Rabbit will burn you alive. Also, Metal Rabbit and CoolGuyVaters are the forum idiots, just letting you know ahead of time.

Don't forget me!! :angry:

Well hello there!!

Uhh..

Usual thingies here..

Now... *runs away*

Postcounts don't rise here, so don't expect it to stay on topic. Ever.

But that's still no reason to derail someone's intro topic. :/ Would you like your own intro topic to be flooded by spam? (And don't even say yes...)

But that's still no reason to derail someone's intro topic. :/ Would you like your own intro topic to be flooded by spam? (And don't even say yes...)

*is tempted to derail every single intro topic posted from now on*

^agreed but then again you don't want to respond to your intro thread about 12 times either do you

Well, if there's nothing left to post in a topic then you most obviously just let it die.

And I apologise to Robo, but I'm just going to close this.