Hi

BBQandChill

Hi

Already posted a couple of times, but I'm currently procrastinating on my Bachelor's thesis, so figured this was a good way to fill time. I've played all FE games except 1-3 and the musical one (technically haven't finished 3H, but fishing is taking a while).

As a sidenote, this site caused me to turn on personalized ads after many years, because I got sick of all the queens limit break stuff.

50 minutes ago, BBQandChill said:

Hi

Already posted a couple of times, but I'm currently procrastinating on my Bachelor's thesis, so figured this was a good way to fill time. I've played all FE games except 1-3 and the musical one (technically haven't finished 3H, but fishing is taking a while).

As a sidenote, this site caused me to turn on personalized ads after many years, because I got sick of all the queens limit break stuff.

Welcome, and my goddess do those ads ever get annoying. It’s like I wasn’t interested in the first place so what makes you think I’ll changed my mind.

2 hours ago, ciphertul said:

Welcome, and my goddess do those ads ever get annoying. It’s like I wasn’t interested in the first place so what makes you think I’ll changed my mind.

Yup. I don't like giving up personal data to advertisers, but getting regular Adobe ads requires sacrifices that don't come cheap.

Welcome back to the forest, BBQandChill!

4 hours ago, BBQandChill said:

I'm having ads about Street Fighter 6 or traveling. Been a while since I've seen any Queen's Blade one.

Anyway, good luck on your thesis, have nice day and enjoy your stay!

2 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome back to the forest, BBQandChill!

I'm having ads about Street Fighter 6 or traveling. Been a while since I've seen any Queen's Blade one.

Anyway, good luck on your thesis, have nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks (If there was a dabbing emoji I would have put it in this location)