Regarding Certain Part 4 Endgame Scenes

I recently finished Radiant Dawn for the first time and looked through the NG+ content since it'll be some time before I play it again and found out that there are a total of six 'Lehran's/Sephrain's memories' (not counting the one with Greil):

1. In Rebirth (1), Lehran meeting with Sanaki's grandmother

2. In Rebirth (2), Lehran meeting Zelgius

3. In Rebirth (3), Lehran trying to convince Dheginsea to fight

4. In Rebirth (4), Ashera speaking with Lehran and the three heroes

5. Again in Rebirth (4), Lehran witnessing the Serenes massacre 

6. In Rebirth (5), Lehran making the covenant with Ashura

I only got 2, 3 and 6, but I can't find anything about unlock conditions for the other three. Does anyone know about this? I played that pal version of the game on easy difficulty with no Data transfer; Alan died and Leanne retreated.

Wait, aren't 

22 hours ago, Aedan7479 said:

In Rebirth (4), Ashera speaking with Lehran and the three heroes

And

22 hours ago, Aedan7479 said:

In Rebirth (5), Lehran making the covenant with Ashura

The same scene? The one after Yune caused the flood, and Lehran and the three heroes vowed not to start a war?

Anyway, there's also the scene where

Spoiler

Ike remembers his mother dying at his father's hand. Sephiran had suppressed this member in the traumatized little boy.

In order to get these scenes, you need to be playing on NG+, and you must satisfy the conditions to get the final recruitable character. Most notably  this incudes fielding the Black Knight in I-E, and having Ike fight him in III-7. I don't believe any other actions have an effect on which fully-voiced scenes are shown. But I could be wrong.

EDIT: Just noticed that you specifically disclaimed the scene I spoiler-tagged. My bad for missing it.

Edited by Shanty Pete's 1st Mate
Update.

On 6/27/2023 at 2:00 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Wait, aren't 

And

The same scene? The one after Yune caused the flood, and Lehran and the three heroes vowed not to start a war?

Anyway, there's also the scene where

Reveal hidden contents

Ike remembers his mother dying at his father's hand. Sephiran had suppressed this member in the traumatized little boy.

No to the first part, there's one with Ashura talking to Lehran and the three heroes, and then in the next chapter, one with just Ashura and Lehran, I double checked the script.

I'll probably do another run at some point, with data transfer for the Soren Base conversation. Hopefully I can get clarity on it.

Actually, can you add data transfer to new game+, or do you need to start fresh?