We, all, ever heard And love the Mine Glitch, which happens in Blazing Sword And Sacred Stones. 

And some know how to soft reset on Console And PC Emulator... Here's the deal: I only use my phone as to play FE GBA Games And hacks on Android Emulator. (No, I don't own the console or a Good enough PC) 

My question is... Is it possible to soft reset and Control Enemies via Mine on Mobile Devices? 

Assuming you're playing with the vanilla ROM, the device you're using to play it shouldn't matter. It all comes down to resetting the game at the right time. As long as you know how to perform a soft reset (which is a certain button combination), you should be good.

1 hour ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Assuming you're playing with the vanilla ROM, the device you're using to play it shouldn't matter. It all comes down to resetting the game at the right time. As long as you know how to perform a soft reset (which is a certain button combination), you should be good.

I know when, but I don't know which buttons to press...