*insert my sig here*

uguu

Woa! I understand losing your penis is a huge lost but you dont need to do that....
you dont need to do that....

E-GAD FOUR AND NOT THREE, CALL THE SHUUDA PATROL!

So it's 336 pixels long, 226 wide... 72 pixels per inch...

so your penis is 4 and 2/3 inches long and 3.138 inches wide.... What a short and stumpy Penis you have there. Obviously erect since you capitalized the first and last letter :/

Edited by Rei

so your penis is 4 and 2/3 inches long and 3.138 inches wide.... What a short and stumpy Penis you have there. Obviously erect since you capitalized the first and last letter :/

Your mother has a short stumpy penis D:!

I've heard that the length of that is more than enough to satisfy. Most is apparently all in the width. Maybe Hika's a bit too wide...?

I've heard that the length of that is more than enough to satisfy. Most is apparently all in the width. Maybe Hika's a bit too wide...?

It's still short and it's a combination of the two really... But still... HES A FREAK!

Edited by Rei

It's still short and it's a combination of the two really... But still... HES A FREAK!

That much is true. It's kind of crap when there's length but now a whole lotta width, apparently. Blame the other guys in my halls of residence at uni for quizzing the girls on this kind of stuff.

Lol.

And Hika has always been a freak. He hangs out with us ya know.