Awakening of Fates RP Recruiting

Catro Gaming

This idea follows the Fates Conquest route as it is my favorite of the three route. This story follows Male Kana as he is sent to Ylisse after tragedy strikes the Deeprealms after a battle. With this in mind Corrin is married to Laslow. Then in Awakening world Chrom is married to Olivia (making Laslow a prince of Ylisse and then Kana is as well).

In this RP it's going to be focused on the next generation of characters in both Fates and Awakening so expect to see young Owain and Lucina (the ones born in the Awakening tineline not the children. Though they will make appearances they won't really be the focus). So if you would like to have a Fates child from Nohr join Kana that's totally fine.

But as a bit of a timeline.
1. After defeating Takumi for a second time Corrins army is taken by complete surprise as an ambush in the Deep Realm happens

2. Laslow sends his son with Odin, begging his friend to keep his son safe. Dwyer is also sent, being tasked to be Kanas retainer. If you choose to have a Nohr child they will also regret with Kana, Odin, and Dewyer

3. The group comes out of the deep realm in the bottomless canyon area, the first place Corrin entered the deep realm. And they spend the next few months sneaking around trying to get to the Dragons Gate. Where they all see that Hosido has suddenly invaded Nohr and are hunting for the run away prince.

4. They all get to Ylisse and Odin introduces King Chrom and Queen Olivia to their grandchild and explains what happens

5. (Where the RP starts) After a 4 year time skip Kana is now 14 years old, and has become a lot more competent with weapons and battle strategies since he trained under Robin. We see how the characters have adjusted to their new home and lives

6. Kana goes out with Owai, Indigo, and Lucina on a patrol (which the young Royals basically use as a exscuse to go camping). But while out a village cries out for help as practically invisible enemies suddenly appeared. Enemies that bear the symbol of Hosido.

7. Seeing this Kana pleas to his Grandfather to let him go back to his homeland as now Hosido is on Ylisses doors. Which Chrom doesn't agree to even though his soldiers are actively fighting the Hosidans, scared of losing his grandson after seeing how strong the Hosian army is. So Kana and the next generation of soldiers sneak off and return to Nohr.

I have more planned out of course. But let me know if you're interested and then we can talk about more of the plot.

As you can see there's a war focused RP here but I do like a good bit of slice of life stuff. Romances, friendships, stuff like that. So I don't have any problem if we do a good bit of that stuff in between each plot.

Please let me know if you're interested

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/15/2023 at 10:59 PM, Malfaria said:

Sounds interesting, ngl. So yeah, I'm willing to give this a shot.

Heyo I know this is SUPER late. I never got a notification about your reply and I'm not on the site a lot. But if you're still interested in all this time I'd love to discuss it more