Already thinking about my next run.

Did you just seriously neglect every single piece of advice given to you in a topicwhere you asked for help?

Trust me when I say this is typical, he always does that.

Here's another suggestion: Kyle. He will dismiss this for a stupid reason and I bet it may be possible to say that about one of the units he's already using.

Edited by Boo

It was pretty much all good advice too. I can't see why anyone ever responds to you anymore. Why are you even posting? If you were posting this bull on forums I moderate I'd definitely want to get rid of you.

Edited by Mekkah

T_T

YOU THINK I'M PROMOTING AT TEN!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????

Putting that incredibly dumbass comment aside....

Berserkers have ugly animations and can't use swords, so no.

Saleh is excellent. Try using him.

Seth is crap around the end of the game.

Kyle and Forde are a pain and crappy.

Franz is fugly and crappy. I'm not a Tier Queer who plays to win and nothing else.

I wouldn't put it past you. Your overly large smiley and caps lock text seem stupider than my comment. Also, "dumbass" isn't an adjective. lrn2grammar

Berserkers get a 15% critical bonus. That > Swords.

I have. He's inferior to other units. HAW

No. Seth is still God at the end of the game. JEIGAN is crap at the end of his game. Not Seth.

wtf? That's the stupidest reasoning ever.

wtf? That's the stupidest reasoning ever.

Yep. Too bad the advice was all the same thing.

What, people trying to improve your game only for you to reject it? I wonder who the cause of that is... <_<

And I say definitely use Josh. If only because it's the only thing you'll listen to at this point...

Kyle and Forde are fairly identical (spelling?), and they're both very similar to Franz as well (except that they join a bit later). Not to mention that they can get a few levels from ch. 5x as well. I don't see how they're "a pain and crappy", since Franz is among the best units in the game...

Kyle and Forde are fairly identical (spelling?), and they're both very similar to Franz as well (except that they join a bit later). Not to mention that they can get a few levels from ch. 5x as well. I don't see how they're "a pain and crappy", since Franz is among the best units in the game...

Lots of his arguments lack sense. He says Kyle and Forde are "a pain and crappy" and he STILL uses Amelia. How does that make sense?

Just because he sucks in end game doesn't mean he's crap...

I didn't say he was crap. I just said he sucked at the endgame. >_>

Okay, to clear things up:

I will NOT use:

Peggies/Cormag

The generic caveliers

R-Tard, Lute, Garcie, Rennac and Dozla

No exceptions, don't troll about it. That's the way it is.

You obviously have no idea what trolling is if you think WE'RE trolling.

If you aren't going to take any ideas from people, don't make stupid threads like this.

Just hit a roadblock.

Eirika is required at the end, but not in Orson/Renais Castle's level and up.

So, here's the issue:

Since this is a solo, I can only use the solo character and required characters (Ephraim, [temp.] Tethys, Gerik, Dozla, L'Arachel, etc).

So, since Eirika is required at the end, can I CHOOSE her, or would that null the solo, meaning I'll only use Eek in the last level?

I'm leaning toward having to leave her behind until the end, but that'll mean nearly instant-lose. People who've done solos, what did you do?

I'm leaning toward having to leave her behind until the end, but that'll mean nearly instant-lose. People who've done solos, what did you do?

Just use her. Heed my earlier warning and stop making these topics.