Already thinking about my next run.

I hope it doesn't end up like my Irony Fun Run, where every single character was cursed, like my Ross who promoted with 5 defense and speed >_>

Ross Sauce - Hero

Amelia - Paladin

PadEwan - Sage

Gerik - Hero (I hate mercenaries, so I'd like to promote him ASAP)

Mouldy - Sage

Colm - Rogue

Saleh

Josh?

Innes?

?

?

I need ideas. It's on Hard mode :o

Edited by Destiny Hero

Even hard mode is easy no matter who you use. Anyway, I don't see why you're even asking for suggestions when you keep dismissing them because "He/she is ugly, I hate him/her for no reason".

I'll try a suggestion (and it'll probably prove what I just said): Gilliam.

Edited by Boo

Try out Berserker Ross. He's pretty good.

I suggest waiting until level 20 to promote so you can as many level ups as possible. Don't promote at 10. That's why your units were cursed.

Saleh's not that great. I suggest dropping him.

Franz, Kyle, and Forde are all pretty good. Seth's awesome.

Even hard mode is easy no matter who you use. Anyway, I don't see why you're even asking for suggestions when you keep dismissing them because "He/she is ugly, I hate him/her for no reason".

I'll try a suggestion (and it'll probably prove what I just said): Gilliam.

Nope. Gilliam's really ugly. Mine have always turned out cursed with crappy defense, too.

His Move is too low, and I always get him left behind because he can't catch up.

There. His ugliness was only ONE reason.

Try out Berserker Ross. He's pretty good.

I suggest waiting until level 20 to promote so you can as many level ups as possible. Don't promote at 10. That's why your units were cursed.

Saleh's not that great. I suggest dropping him.

Franz, Kyle, and Forde are all pretty good. Seth's awesome.

T_T

YOU THINK I'M PROMOTING AT TEN!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????

Putting that incredibly dumbass comment aside....

Berserkers have ugly animations and can't use swords, so no.

Saleh is excellent. Try using him.

Seth is crap around the end of the game.

Kyle and Forde are a pain and crappy.

Franz is fugly and crappy. I'm not a Tier Queer who plays to win and nothing else.

Knoll and Syrene.

No way! They're the best freaking units in the game! It'll be way to easy if I used them!

Dude, you do know that a toddler can do this with one character on hard mode, right? And once again, I am not sure if I believe any of your other run. That being said; use Innes.

Yep, I'm already going to use Anus. But it'll be on Eff's route.

Well an idea for hard mode is to not promote Gerik ASAP just because you hate his starting class. You'll need the extra stats before promotion

Kyle/Forde and Artur is who I'd choose for the last two

He spammed first <_<

Someone else spamming doesn't justify you spamming.

I despise pegasus knights, even if their hair is over nine thousand.

I have a serious suggestion: Why don't you just use the characters you always use and stop asking us for suggestions only to reject them? That's all you seem to do in these topics of yours. Either that, or try someone new for a change!

I have a serious suggestion: Why don't you just use the characters you always use and stop asking us for suggestions only to reject them? That's all you seem to do in these topics of yours. Either that, or try someone new for a change!

Yeah all of these topics he has created are pointless...

BTW use Tana. Awesome speed.

Edited by Mad Sage

Already thinking about how you spam up this board with too many pointless topics
Yeah all of these topics he has created a pointless...

And you said I was trolling/spamming... Other people agree with me here

Someone else spamming doesn't justify you spamming.

That is definitely the best suggestion anyone can give. Seriously man, all you do is pretty much reject our ideas because you're so damn picky. I'm sure you havent used half the characters because you hate so many little things that some of them classify as

Then make her a Wyvern Knight.

FireEmblem-TheSacredStonesU_01.png

That's a good suggestion, too. Tana is kick ass as a Wyvern knight

Well an idea for hard mode is to not promote Gerik ASAP just because you hate his starting class. You'll need the extra stats before promotion

As in, I want to get him to 20 ASAP because Mercenaries are my least favorite class of ANY game.

Then make her a Wyvern Knight.

FireEmblem-TheSacredStonesU_01.png

The problem with Wyverns in this game is that they're the same thing as Peggies, and still get sniped by arrows.

The arrow weakness is why I don't use any of them. I might use Cormag, but he's VERY boring to use.

The problem with Wyverns in this game is that they're the same thing as Peggies, and still get sniped by arrows.

The arrow weakness is why I don't use any of them. I might use Cormag, but he's VERY boring to use.

Hey why don't you use none of the units. ;)

How is a charater (besides a healer) boring to use?

Believe me, if you use both Tana AND Cormag and make them a peggy and wyvern knight, you'll own the skies. It's not that hard too keep them away from ballistaes. Besides, when you get far enough into it, Cormag should have enough defense that he'll barely get hurt by them anyway. Just send a pally or someone with high movement to rid the ballistae if you're that worried about them killing one of your fliers

Believe me, if you use both Tana AND Cormag and make them a peggy and wyvern knight, you'll own the skies. It's not that hard too keep them away from ballistaes. Besides, when you get far enough into it, Cormag should have enough defense that he'll barely get hurt by them anyway. Just send a pally or someone with high movement to rid the ballistae if you're that worried about them killing one of your fliers

Ah don't waste your time on this guy. Nothing gets to his thick skull.

The arrow weakness is why I don't use any of them.

FireEmblem-TheSacredStonesU_02.png

I know, but believe it or not this also helps me with my strategies because it's a constant reminder so when I do play, it's fresh in my mind

I like the way you explain things :D

Destiny Hero, TAKE A NOTE!!!

Hey why don't you use none of the units. ;)

Nah, that'd be boring.

I just hate using units that get smashed by certain things, and I'd have to scout them out and keep them away. I just don't like Peggies. Period.

Less trolling, please? Thank you.

The Fili shield is obtained at nearly the end of the game. That is not a solution. If it was in the first three quarters of the game, then I'd use a Peggy.