Wait TMS backwards is 'SMT'

Zapp Branniglenn

Did You know?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know that TMS backwards is SMT?

• uh, yeah?
    • wtf since when?

Why have you all HIDDEN this from me? It's so obvious that the dumb name was in service of the acronym. Man I spent all those years fixating on "Sharp FE" that I didn't think twice about Tokyo Mirage Sessions being anything more than word gibberish. Anyone that's ever said "I wish they gave us an ACTUAL SMT x Fire Emblem" has been thoroughly pranked. It's Not either game, it's the bizarro, mirror dimension version of both.

But they really missed an opportunity with the Switch version. Just adding Encore? Where's the word that starts with F? You could have had FE backwards as well. Tokyo Mirage Sessions Encore Forever

1 hour ago, Zapp Branniglenn said:

But they really missed an opportunity with the Switch version. Just adding Encore? Where's the word that starts with F? You could have had FE backwards as well. Tokyo Mirage Sessions Encore Forever

What genius!

Though if I recall correctly the agency's called Fortuna and putting Fortuna in the title seems like the perfect pick for this.