AC/DC, the greatest australian band of all time.

Akemi Nakajima

There aren't many bands like AC/DC who's music has aged as well as it has, whom are still making kick ass music today. Their 1980 album "Back In Black" is one of the biggest selling albums of all time, and for good reason. Nearly every single track on there is solid and always kicks ass everytime it plays. Although "You Shook Me All Night Long" has gotten incredibly played out though. The other 9 tracks are still absolute bangers though.

I would've taken you for more of a David Coverdale fan myself, but AC/DC is pretty solid too

Thunderstruck, Moneytalks, Shoot to Thrill, Girls Got Rhythm, and High Voltage are my personal favorite AC/DC songs, though I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't actually listened to any of their albums proper.

If I might relate an amusing story, recently I was at an IDPA pistol shooting tournament assisting with taping up targets and recording my dad on video while he shot.  One of the courses was set inside a mockup of a record store, complete with a CD player in there blaring AC/DC songs.  Every single time somebody shot their gun in there, the CD player would skip, and there were like 12 or so participants shooting multiple times throughout the course.  It was tragic to hear that poor CD get mutilated.

• 3 weeks later...