lol Sonic Unleashed!

Destiny Hero

did I EVER say those games sucked, no I never said that;

you're either really young, unvidjacultured, or just stupid. all of those games are some of the worst games ever, that's the point. but since you took my sarcasm and made it the banner to your hippy land of "ALL GAMES ARE CREATED EQUAL", it seems like you're doing a better job of mocking yourself than i am

and I of course I couldn't say that the game was the best 3D Sonic game, I rephrased and said it was the best out of the all ones for the ps3, wii, and 360.

so its the least shitty of a bunch of shitgames. hardly a fucking achievement

like I said before, I have the game, I have gone through more than half the game already. I haven't beaten it yet, but that's because its challenging and that's what makes a game good after all. those other game are probably good, I don't know because I have never played them.

lolololol

you're either really young, unvidjacultured, or just stupid. all of those games are some of the worst games ever, that's the point. but since you took my sarcasm and made it the banner to your hippy land of "ALL GAMES ARE CREATED EQUAL", it seems like you're doing a better job of mocking yourself than i am

so its the least shitty of a bunch of shitgames. hardly a fucking achievement

lolololol

completely misunderstood my whole entire point, oh well fuck it

There is a shitload of games that have managed to be awesome without being much of a challenge. If you'd like to I can list 10 right here and right now.

*Prays that TES: Oblivion is one of them.*