When did *** die? (FE4)

Santino

Hey, quick question since people here seem to know a lot about FE4:

When did Levin die? I'm certain I used to know this, but like with a lot of other things I forgot.

Here's what I remember:

As far as I think I remember, Levin was killed after the Battle of Barhara (this could be wrong). He was then ressurected by Holsety of the dragon tribe as shown if you clear the game x times, probably became posessed by Holsety at that point, went home to Fury, started travelling the world and then became Celice's advisor. So what's lacking is the death part.

Levin survived the Battle of Barhara. He tried to end the Lopt Sect by killing Manfroy. However, Manfroy killed Levin, who was later revived by Holsety at the cost of his memories. At least, that's how I remembered it. ^_^

However, Manfroy killed Levin, who was later revived by Holsety at the cost of his memories.

Wasn't it at the cost of serving as a host or something?

On-topic: I could understand Levin surviving the Battle of Barhara but how did the others live?

Those who survived (not all did, mind you) most likely fled. Remember, they were a rather strong army (NOT just 24 people - I heard Linda's mother fought alongside Sigurd), so it isn't like they would be completely decimated. Besides, after Alvis made short work of Sigurd, I don't think they were interested in fighting to the bitter end.

I can totally see Ayra (kind of confirmed dead) and co. holding off Alvis's forces while Tiltyu, Fury, Adean, Lachesis, etc. flee.

Those who survived (not all did, mind you) most likely fled. Remember, they were a rather strong army (NOT just 24 people - I heard Linda's mother fought alongside Sigurd), so it isn't like they would be completely decimated. Besides, after Alvis made short work of Sigurd, I don't think they were interested in fighting to the bitter end.

I can totally see Ayra (kind of confirmed dead) and co. holding off Alvis's forces while Tiltyu, Fury, Adean, Lachesis, etc. flee.

Plausible. Thanks.

However, Manfroy killed Levin, who was later revived by Holsety at the cost of his memories.

It was Bridget who lost her memories.

Levin can remember them perfectly, but he was possessed.

It was Bridget who lost her memories.

Levin can remember them perfectly, but he was possessed.

Are you sure? His had a conversation with Sety in chapter 8, but I forgot what was said.

(that said, does anybody have the game script? I remember there was a site or file with everything written out)

Are you sure? His had a conversation with Sety in chapter 8, but I forgot what was said.

(that said, does anybody have the game script? I remember there was a site or file with everything written out)

He remembered all his memories, but that's not make him less cold after being possessed by Holsety.

I don't remember much about his convo with Sety (chapter 8) or Fee (chapter 10), but I do remember what he is talking about with Tinny (chapter 10).

He asked about Tiltyu to Tinny, and she told her about her's and her mother's lives and Hilda.

Nuff said, Levin cried.

I think it's was a good proof that he remembered.

Levin survived the Battle of Barhara. He tried to end the Lopt Sect by killing Manfroy. However, Manfroy killed Levin, who was later revived by Holsety at the cost of his memories. At least, that's how I remembered it. ^_^

Yeah, that sounds about right. Except from the losing his memories-part, I'm among those not thinking that he did.

This seems perfectly reasonable to me. I guess Fury had the best chanses of getting away with her pegasus. What seems unlogical is that Manfroy would ever stand a chance against LEvin, even if sneak-attacking :blink:

I've never paired Levin with Tiltyu, but from what I remember about LevinxFury conversations in gen 2, they point at him sacrificing his family for the missions or whatever he does for Holsety, nothing about him losing his memory. As I always with my memory I could be wrong, though.

On the game script, I think I saw it somewhere translated (but not clean of code). A link would be appreciated by me, too.

This seems perfectly reasonable to me. I guess Fury had the best chanses of getting away with her pegasus. What seems unlogical is that Manfroy would ever stand a chance against LEvin, even if sneak-attacking :blink:

Levin is already wounded before he battled with Manfloy. Hence the reason he lost.

I've never paired Levin with Tiltyu, but from what I remember about LevinxFury conversations in gen 2, they point at him sacrificing his family for the missions or whatever he does for Holsety, nothing about him losing his memory. As I always with my memory I could be wrong, though.

Yes, Fee is angry because he simply disappeared from Silesia, leaving her, Fury, and Sety just like that.

Levin is already wounded before he battled with Manfloy. Hence the reason he lost.

I remember that, in Oosawa's manga, Levin seemingly loses because he's surprise-attacked by Manfloy.

But then again, mangakas take some liberties.

Yes, Fee is angry because he simply disappeared from Silesia, leaving her, Fury, and Sety just like that.

Yes. Worst father ever (I'm not talking about stats here, folks).

I remember that, in Oosawa's manga, Levin seemingly loses because he's surprise-attacked by Manfloy.

But then again, mangakas take some liberties.

I never read that Oosawa's manga. <=(

But based on the game's opening, Levin was already wounded to the point that he only had 20 HP left.

While Manfloy is still in healthy 80. =3

Yes. Worst father ever (I'm not talking about stats here, folks).

IIRC, Fee said something about not forgiving him. But sety seems still wanting him to go back to Silesia with them.

Am I right?

IIRC, Fee said something about not forgiving him. But sety seems still wanting him to go back to Silesia with them.

Am I right?

I believe I read something like that in my last playthrough, yes. Not only for disappearing from Silesia, but also for avoiding her while they were in the same army (he only talks to her during the epilogue, if I remember well).

Sety, on the other hand, took it far more lightly.

I believe I read something like that in my last playthrough, yes. Not only for disappearing from Silesia, but also for avoiding her while they were in the same army (he only talks to her during the epilogue, if I remember well).

Sety, on the other hand, took it far more lightly.

Epilogue? Or do you mean Chapter 10?

Well, Sety wasn't being left alone to handle Silesia, he left his sister alone to handle their country. Some brother he is. <_<

Epilogue? Or do you mean Chapter 10?

I can't remember right now.

Well, Sety wasn't being left alone to handle Silesia, he left his sister alone to handle their country. Some brother he is. <_<

Well, he wanted to travel the world like his father did.

I don't think Fury hates him, though.

I can't remember right now.

I think what do you mean is Chapter 10, where Selis talks to Fee after conquering Rados Castle.

Well, he wanted to travel the world like his father did.

I don't think Fury hates him, though.

Fury?

Well, of course Fury won't hate her own son and husband.

Or you meant Fee? But to Fee, the reason why Sety left in the first place was to search for their father.

Thus she placed all of the blame and hatred on Levin. Sety was spared.

Fury?

Well, of course Fury won't hate her own son and husband.

Or you meant Fee? But to Fee, the reason why Sety left in the first place was to search for their father.

Thus she placed all of the blame and hatred on Levin. Sety was spared.

I meant Fee, yes.

If I'm not mistaken, Sety was trying to find Levin to cure Fury's illness. In Manster, he was caught in with Reidrick's rule, and decided to lead the dying Magi squad. I highly doubt that Sety meant to leave Silesia long.

It'd all be easier if Sigurd just left Daccar and Maios to reign. XD

Edited by Swordsalmon

If I'm not mistaken, Sety was trying to find Levin to cure Fury's illness.

I'm not sure about the "to cure Fury's illness" part, but Sety left Silesia to search for his father since his mother missed him.

It'd all be easier if Sigurd just left Daccar and Maios to reign. XD

o_O

It'd be a disaster. XDXD;;;;;;;;;

I'm not sure about the "to cure Fury's illness" part, but Sety left Silesia to search for his father since his mother missed him.

o_O

Sety:

"Karin... You're right. But my father was the only one who cure my mother's illness. Even if I stayed by her side, there was nothing I could do except watch her fade away... That's why I wanted to find my father no matter what."

I'm pretty sure that Sety was going to find Fury's cure in the form of Levin. ;)

It'd be a disaster. XDXD;;;;;;;;;

Eh, Silesia became a disaster after Mahnya's death anyways. It couldn't be much worse. XD

I'm pretty sure that Sety was going to find Fury's cure in the form of Levin. ;)

Ah! Yes, I agree. ^_^

Eh, Silesia became a disaster after Mahnya's death anyways. It couldn't be much worse. XD

At least Silesia is still under of Fury's care, I can't imagine what will happen if it's under Maios's or Daccar's rule. XDXD

Ah! Yes, I agree. ^_^

Yay. ^_^

At least Silesia is still under of Fury's care, I can't imagine what will happen if it's under Maios's or Daccar's rule. XDXD

Still, Maios and Daccar could of prevented less violence with Grandbell by surrendering immediatly. ;)

Yay. ^_^

Still, Maios and Daccar could of prevented less violence with Grandbell by surrendering immediatly. ;)

................................................................................

................*coughs*

*dies*

XDXDXDXD

That was horrible, you really have no faith in them, haven't you?