Camel Crush

lolDeath

These are the best fucking cigarettes on the face of the planet, they're regular and menthol. You just crush the filter some to turn it into a menthol. It's great for me because I flip flop from the two so much.. and now I have two in one.

I just wanted to share this glorious news with you. Kids, don't smoke, smokers, smoke these.

I don't really approve or disapprove of it, but cigarettes kinda make people look badass for whatever reason.

I've never gotten that impression, but I'd say it's a combination of old advertising campaigns still holding the population or the fact that we are knowingly shortening our lives, which I would generally chalk up to stupid barring a few exceptions, one of which I am.

Doesn't make it any less of a redundant thing to do, IMO. Failure to resist peer pressure does not make you badass in the long run.

Like Ollie said, people start for plenty of reasons aside from peer pressure, and many of us dislike the "badass" connection.

Like Ollie said, people start for plenty of reasons aside from peer pressure, and many of us dislike the "badass" connection.
I actually make the badass connection, and I dislike it. I'm going to use Clint Eastwood as an example.

He looks badass with a cigarette.

He looks badass without a cigarette.

It's not the cigarette making the badass, it's the man smoking it.