Does Blossom work the same way it did in PoR?

Agro

So I ask this because in a recent playthrough, I was determined to use Astrid, simply because she's balance at its worst. I realised her native skill was Paragon, and so I thought if I gave her Blossom she would level up normally AND gain a few nice stats.

She maxed out everything except Defense at level 16 Bow Paladin, and then Maxed out all her stats at level 11 Silver Knight.

So yeah... that's my story. Pics to go up later.

So yeah... that's my story. Pics to go up later.

Why bother? This is one of the easiest games to get any character to max out all their stats at max level thanks to its BEXP system. I'd reckon the next closest one would be FE5 with scroll abusing.

Why bother? This is one of the easiest games to get any character to max out all their stats at max level thanks to its BEXP system. I'd reckon the next closest one would be FE5 with scroll abusing.

I didn't use any BEXP, and it was on Hard Mode.

I didn't use any BEXP, and it was on Hard Mode.

But halved EXP von Hard Mode sucks >_> I never noticed better stat gains with blossom.

And my Astrid capped everything except strength even without blossom/BEXP... but that might have been my personal luck.

Edited by sangosan

• 4 weeks later...
I guess there's two lucky people. Mine capped everything with Blossom, except defense.

Capped everything at 15.... oh yeah