The Scouring RP signup

Deity

Ok, so Dathiason and I agreed to give an rp a shot. This will be the sign up thread for all who wish to join. It will also be the offtopic thread, where we can discuss matters related to the rp. There will be a story thread solely for the story.

Anyway, I guess we are going to base the rp in Elibe, in the time of the scouring. According to Dathiason, our characters will not be the eight heroes, instead, we get to be regular folks who wind up helping them defeating the dragons (ouch)

Name

Class

Affinity

Items

Bio

Character Description

One character per person at this time. Hopefully, we can get several rpers ready to get this thing going. As soon as I see we have several who want to rp, then I will start the intro thread and from there, you just rp along. There will be rules and lines to follow sometimes, just to keep the rp in line, but those will be announced to you in this thread, not in the story thread.

Ok, so here is my character.

Name: Rad Quetz

Class: Dragon (look at it as a good dragon, like Ninian was, who helps out with the task at hand)

Affinity: I dont think it will matter match, but we could use this for something later. Ok, Ice.

Items: Regal Blade, Elixir, Dragon Amulet

Bio: Rad Quetz is a good ice dragon who was given the task by his superiors to help defeat the humans with a horde of dragons from the realm. He bows to no one but his king, and upon meeting a party of humans (you guys) he begins to understand that his king's hatred toward humans is uncalled for. He joins the humans and instead takes the fight to him.

Character description: Human form: short, brown hair, 5.9, sturdy looking and wears human made white, royal clothing.

Note that Athos and Nergal will also appear, so you can serve as one of their students if you want.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Edited by Zakelina

Thanks for signing up for my story, so i'll return the favor:

Name: Chaz

Class: Archer

affinity: wind

items: brave bow (equipped), rienfleche (useable after promotion), killer bow, elixir

biography: a young boy with peerless skill with a bow. a loyal friend, even if a bit of a prankster. lives in the nebata desrt, and knows athos's students well.

description, short, with blue hair and blue eyes. wears shorts and a t-shirt to withstand the desert heat.

edit: changed class to archer and added brave bow since I cant use Reinfleche until promotion.

Edited by Reinfleche

Name:Ether

Class:Dragoon

Affinity:Fire

Items:Killer Axe,Killing edge,Elixir,Sky Lance(Prf weapon,15 Mt,25 Crt,100 hit,+3 Speed,Effective Mt on dragons)

Bio:An honest and honourable fighter,adept with many weapons,although specializes in lances.Does not wish to kill Dragons,however,when the dragons begin attacking and killing humans,he stands to defend his bretheren.(Instant friendship with Rad upon meeting him)

Description: -around 6'5"

-230 pounds

-Long black hair

-Ice blue eyes

-Black/red armour,very lightly armoured.

Edited by Ether

Name: Franzier

Class: Summoner

Affinity: Anima

Items: Elixir, Nosferatu, Physic, Flux, and Heal

Bio:

Franzier was once a student of Nergal. He obtained the power to summon after he tirelessly browse ancient books about the dark magic. After he mastered the basics to summon phantom soldiers, he left Nergal's side and wander off to perfect the arts of summoning.

He suceeded to summon the undead and more powerful phantom soldiers throughout the years. Although he practices the dark arts, Franzier is a good person, never using his powers to inflict chaos.

Description: A tall, slim man. He wears the clothes of a common villager under a dark violet cloak complete with a hood.

I love RPs. ;D

THx, Reinfleche. Lol@Ether because of the instant friendship thingy. We could like have our characters face off in a bout, with all others taking care of the dragons that came with Rad. ^^

And Yuli, I knew you'd sign, because we never got that other one off the ground.

Ok, I'll just wait for Dathiason to hand in his chary and we'll get started.

Sorry, my internet died for like, half the day, so I got it up as soon as I could.

Name- Jay Dequaz

Age- 29

Gender- Male

Class- Swordmaster

Affinity- Fire

Items- Steel Sword, Vulnerary 3x

Bio- When Jay was just a little lad, his parents were killed by mercenaries, who proceeded to kidnap him, and raise him as their own. One of them, Lash, was his name, took him in like a son, and taught him of swordplay. He eventually grew strong enough that he began to fight the other mercenaries for respect, and gained much. On one mission, however, Lash disappeared, never to be seen again. Jay eventually quit the company, and left, working as a free lance mercenary, when he took a mission to take out an illegal bandit coup in Port Xin. Arriving there, he easily dispatched the mercenaries on the outside, but their leader was a surprise. It was Lash. However, Lash's brain had been warped by dark magics and he was no longer the same Lash that Jay knew. They fought, which led to Lash eventually getting killed. He now travels the world, training students in the way of the sword, but never really connects with any of them. He now serves the Army of Elibe, fighting the Dragons. He is good friends with Hartmut.

Character Description- av-317.png

Edited by Dathiason Kx

Last minute instructions or pointers:

Okay, after the introduction of the story, your character is free to start out wherever in Elibe he/she wants. Seeing as to we dont have any female characters, I might throw in a few, and you guys can too, if you want.

I really have no idea how the scouring might of happen. All I know is that humans made the dragons retreat:

The Scouring is the name given to the great war of humanity against the Manaketes, a thousand years before the events of Fire Emblem: FÅ«in no Tsurugi. Before the war mankind and dragonkind lived in peace until humanity declared war on the dragons for a undisclosed reason. In order to gain the upper hand against the numerous humans, the dragons requested the aid of the Divine Dragons, but when they refused they captured the girl Idoun and transformed her into the Demon Dragon, destroying her soul and giving her the ability to spawn War Dragons. Around this time a series of elemental imbalances started to occur in the world and these imbalances were blamed on the dragons, although Yahn claims that it was actually the tremendous power of Divine Weapons wielded by the Eight Heroes which had caused it. Due to the fact that these imbalances forced the dragons to seal their power into Dragonstones, the war ended with the victory of humanity and the retreat of the dragons through the Dragon's Gate.

The Eight Heroes:

Archsage Athos: Arcadia (Sage)

Brammimond: Shrine of seals (Druid)

Roland: Lycia (Lord)

Durbans: Western Isles (Berserker)

Saint Elimine: Etruria (Bishop, I believe)

Divine Knight Hanon: Sacae (Nomad)

Holy Knight Barigan: Ilia (General)

Hartmut: Bern (Hero)

Any questions before we start?

Edited by Zakelina

Okay, I'm sorry, but there are several things wrong with some of the other people's characters.

Reinfleche;

12 is too young for a sniper. Maybe an archer. Maybe.

Ether;

Is a dragoon a class for dragons?

Yuli;

I'm not sure if Nergal was around during the Scouring. He was alive with Athos five hundred years afterwords, but not during or before the Scouring.

Edited by Dathiason Kx

How about I'm an archer who promotes later in the story then?

Sure, that sounds good.

Then you can leave me out. Too lazy to rewrite. XD

Lol.

Anyway, Ether's class; Dragoon, refers like a dragon killer class, imo. I could be wrong though.

Ok, Dathiason, when are you gonna open up the story?

Is it too late?

Name: Arc

Class: Myrmidon

Affinity: Ice

Items: Steel Sword, x3 vulnerary

Bio: Arc's parents were killed by bandits when they were traveling 4 years ago. He decided to get revenge on the bandits.

Character Description: Tall, long black hair, brown eyes, tan skin.

I'm probably gonna regret this, but I'm feeling bored so what the hell.

Name: Amethyst Valor (Amy for short)

Class: Tactician

Affinity: Wind

Items: Maps, charts, compass, sextant, spyglass, various books on military history and tactics, a few tomes about history and languages, parchment, quills, ink, a few knives, a handful of keys, a set of lock-picks and a small crowbar, flint and tinder, a spare torch, a few oblong objects that smell faintly of sulfur, a flask of very strong liquor, a few vulneraries and elixrs, gold and a gem or two, some rope and a grappling hook, and a few other odds and ends crammed in as well.

Bio: Amy was born in a large village in the mountains of what would one day become Ilia. Her father owned a rather large shop that sold a variety of goods, from the mundane such as weapons and armor to the exotic such as artifacts and rare items. Amy was an intensely curious girl, and when not helping her parents in the shop she was busy reading the books that they sold, figuring out how different items were used, repairing broken goods and mending clothes, performing experiments on all sorts of things, doing some simplistic mending of weapons and armor, and even teaching herself the basics of armed combat. Basically, anything and everything she could do to learn more about anything and everything. When she finally entered formal schooling at the age of 12, Amy took to it like a fish to water: excelling in every course she took. One of her teachers was a retired general who had served in several wars decades earlier, and encouraged her to take a course in military tactics. Amy was hooked from the first day, and pushed the rest of her classes to the back while she concentrated on this new field. Though she had read the occasional book about military history in her parent's shop, Amy was largely ignorant of the arts of war and proceeded to read every book about tactics and history that she could get her hands on. After several years of study, she graduated at the top of her class and was accepted into a prestigious university halfway across the continent in what would one day become Bern. With her parent's consent, she made the journey and her learning began in earnest.

In her final year in the university, the conflict between dragon and man, which had been brewing for some time, finally erupted into full out war. With her newly developed skills, Amy was recruited into Hartmut's army at the age of 20 as an apprentice tactician. Her skill was soon apparent despite her youth, and she rose faster in the ranks of his army than any woman ever had. At the age of 25 she was one of the youngest generals in history, excelling in conventional warfare but specializing in unconventional warfare tactics. Amy's purview included directing her own spies, thieves, and assassins, as well as countering the enemies' own agents, spreading propoganda to instill fear and uncertainty in the civilians who supported the dragons and spreading misinformation to induce confusion and uncertainty in their military, and overseeing guerrilla strikes by small units of her own forces against specific objectives and ambushes of enemy units and supply lines. Overall, she is in charge of all the fighting that's not done by large organized armies in big fields, and is the lowest ranking of the six generals commanding Hartmut's main army.

Despite her position in the war, Amy has no particular dislike for dragons. Instead, she has become so fixated on the challenges of command that she has not stopped to think about the morality of war. In spite of what she has experienced on the battlefield Amy has maintained her sense of curiosity and her relaxed temperament, which when combined have given her a reputation of being friendly but somewhat aloof.

Character Description: Taller than average for a female human, Amy has long brown hair and purple eyes. A voluminous dark hooded cloak usually covers her figure, which is muscled and trim from constant activity. She usually wears black pants and a purple top, and has several utility belts and straps to carry everything she needs. Around her neck is an amulet with the symbol of Hartmut's army, which was given to her by Hartmut himself and identifies her as one of his generals.

Edited by Iceland

The rp does not look good atm. Not too many that signed up for it are active or have posted. I dunno, Iceland, it could be a while before it gathers any attention. Right now its only Dathiason, you and I.

Well, I like the premise of this one so I'm willing to keep going at it. (Even if I just started) If we keep plugging away other people will eventually see that its a good RP and will want to become part of it, I'm sure.