lets talk fe8

What I dislike is the lack of human enemies after the game. Only thiefs. D:

I'm tired of killing monsters over and over again.

Yeah I was a bit fedup with killing the monsters too.

Plus the game is way too easy.

The tower/ruin are ok, but earning money from them is annoying- all the money/valuable item are random.

It would be good to have an arena on creature compaign,

Random? I could have sworn there was a chest on the third(?) floor of the tower that always contained 5000 gold.

I should check this...it's not in the related section on the FE8 pages of the main site; but anyway it seems the only chests on flr 7/10 of the ruins always have gems -the latter always has a white gem should you already have a member card-

Random? I could have sworn there was a chest on the third(?) floor of the tower that always contained 5000 gold.

I prefer to just abuse the RNG to get infinite Secret Books to sell.

Edited by Meteor

I wish there were more arenas because I always use them. Because there's so few I use them as much as possible.

Thats because of the Valini Tower and the Ruins they cut down the amount of Arenas they would have.

I dont hate FE8, I like it, but it would of been good to see a much longer story. And what I like about it is the tower and the ruins, it gives you the opportunity to level up all your characters to level 20.

Thats because of the Valini Tower and the Ruins they cut down the amount of Arenas they would have.

I'd rather they cut out the Tower of Valni and Lagdou Ruins for more arenas.

I'd rather they didn't. The tower and ruins at least have some sort of entertainment value to them. Arenas just have you doing the same think over and over again.

I would enjoy them more if Slayer didn't OHKO every enemy on the field.

I would enjoy them more if they weren't the damn same thing all over and over with no story behind it at all.