Blacklist's Gallery

Relinquished

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you draw your avatar to? If you did that's pretty cool. I wish i could draw. Then I'd have something to do during math.

I write songs. I wrote one when we were studying for a Geometry exam.

I just jumble all sorts of ideas around in my head for stories. None of which I'm sure will ever be heard by anyone else. But I did come up with the name Lyle Dayek during one of those times. And the character. And the appearance, but I'm too lazy to explain all that.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

They are good, but I suggest you color them in sometime so they will look even better.

Yeah, i tried coloring but i dont have Photoshop, nor crayons, so it's quite difficult for me to color it witrh style XO

I want some of those pens you use, I'll try my hand at drawing then, but I can't draw off the top of my head, I'd need to refer to something if I was to draw something original.

Those are good drawings, try looking for a program called PAINT.NET, it's free and like a basic photoshop, I think. I can't use photoshop, myself. So I use that instead.

Excuse the double post, but I decided to play with your-style Micaiah by giving it colour and one-tone shading:

micaiahcolouredvd4.png

I believe it turned out alright. How does it look?

Aww, your style is really adorable. n__n

Raven: Not bad! : D Though, since half her face is shaded, that half of her body should be shaded too.

You speak sense, I never took any notice of that. I'll try to do something about it when I'm not tired...lol.

Excuse the double post, but I decided to play with your-style Micaiah by giving it colour and one-tone shading:

micaiahcolouredvd4.png

I believe it turned out alright. How does it look?

Wow, looks nice. Seraphim's right, but even so, it's pretty good.