Book 2

If book 2 is made, what would you like added in it, removed, kept, kept but changed a bit, etc.? Also, would you like it to go back to the style of the Gba games, one the of the other styles, or kept the same?

Personally, I would want that they only make book 2 and don't add book 1, as I think that would be kind of pointless and maybe make book 2 a bit longer instead(unlike FE3). Also, I would like it if they added some sort of magic triangle back with more than one magic type. I can't say much else as I still haven't tried shadow dragon yet. <_< What would you like in it if they made it?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People don't realize this, but FE3 handles magic elements much better than most FE games even without a magic triangle (which is one of the most pointless features since Mages aren't even fighting other mages most of the time anyway). The reason? Things that are actually weak to elements. Fire spells are effective against ice dragons, and there's actually a point in carrying Blizza around. Wind spells are in better availability as well.

Also, this would be a good opportunity to improve the graphics FEDS has instead of going back to GBA graphics. The battle animations of FEDS are done right.

*Return of dismounting but based on weapon skills. For example a character with a high skill in lances and a low skill in swords will lose the ability to use swords while dismounted.

*More character conversations or supports

*A second playthrough with Hardain, Zagaro, Wolf, Vyland, Lawrence, and Misheil recruitable.

*Zagaro and Wolf as with their uber stats as enemies.

*Individual weapon graphics.

*Unique Character palettes and visible hats.

*unlockable characters for trial not the POR way though.

*Return of dismounting but based on weapon skills. For example a character with a high skill in lances and a low skill in swords will lose the ability to use swords while dismounted.

No. Dismounting was a horrible idea and I'm glad it's dead.

and there's actually a point in carrying Blizza around

Yeah, that reason being Blizza's good might and crit for little cost. Blizza's an excellent all around tome, no clue why youre saying fire dragons are the only thing its good for.

Edited by MightyZagaro

Yeah, that reason being Blizza's good might and crit for little cost. Blizza's an excellent all around tome, no clue why youre saying fire dragons are the only thing its good for.

I do believe he was refer to FE3, where there is very little sense in using Blizza over Thunder outside of Fire Dragons. But I could be wrong.

Not when everything goes TINK on him -- *SHOT*
Bosses don't get to class swap, and also this is against normal characters, not your average joe H5 enemy. They're more than capable of penetrating his defense.

He'll get:

- Horseslayer'd

- Swordmaster'd

- Marth'd

- Magic'd

Bosses don't get to class swap, and also this is against normal characters, not your average joe H5 enemy. They're more than capable of penetrating his defense.

He'll get:

- Horseslayer'd

- Swordmaster'd

- Marth'd

- Magic'd

I know, I know. I was just messing around. ;)

Hm. Yeah, but still, it's a ridicliously marginal difference. The 1 extra wt doesn't matter at all and the extra 5 crit really doesn't matter, especially when you factor in mages only need crits if they attack melee on the player phase for god knows what reason. I wouldn't really call it the spawn of the devil, even if it didn't kill Fire Dragons.

Edited by MightyZagaro

People don't realize this, but FE3 handles magic elements much better than most FE games even without a magic triangle (which is one of the most pointless features since Mages aren't even fighting other mages most of the time anyway). The reason? Things that are actually weak to elements.

You mean like beast laguz being weak to fire, bird laguz being weak to wind, or dragon laguz being weak to thunder?

You mean like beast laguz being weak to fire, bird laguz being weak to wind, or dragon laguz being weak to thunder?
Exactly. Tis why I said most FE games (because a lot other than FE3/9/10? don't have elemental weakness other than flyers getting shot down by rare wind spells.)

All the improvements from Shadow Dragon plus dismounting.

Except no, because dismounting was a terrible, pointless, idea, and I feel much joy in partaking in the urination upon it's grave.

Except no, because dismounting was a terrible, pointless, idea, and I feel much joy in partaking in the urination upon it's grave.

I must agree completely with Zagaro. Oh, how I love urinating on the tombstone of the dismounting ability of FE.

Edited by Zer0

I think that they would have to remove class swap if they were to add supports to book 2. Class swap would make it harder for the characters to have supports. If they were to keep class swap then supports would be harder to make, as the supports would have to make sure to not mention anything about the characters class in them. For example, a lot of the pegasus knights that had supports in the other games had flying or their pegasus as part of the support.

Edited by Erifmelbme

I think that they would have to remove class swap if they were to add supports to book 2. Class swap would make it harder for the characters to have supports. If they were to keep class swap then supports would be harder to make, as the supports would have to make sure to not mention anything about the characters class in them. For example, a lot of the pegasus knights that had supports in the other games had flying or their pegasus as part of the support.

FE11 doesn't have support convos at all, and I don't think they'd add them back in a book 2 remake.

Edited by TheEnd