Draco knight to falco knight?

BlackRose

Mia>Eddie.

There are other reasons as to why (level leads, base stats, can transfer stats over, all that good stuff.) Resistance is barely a factor.

And yes, having a resistance lead is situational (less magic users), while a defense lead is more constant (more melee users).

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia>Eddie.

There are other reasons as to why (level leads, base stats, can transfer stats over, all that good stuff.) Resistance is barely a factor.

And yes, having a resistance lead is situational (less magic users), while a defense lead is more constant (more melee users).

But more units do Def better. Surely you aim to have a balanced team, Physical Atk units with Def and Physicsl Atk units with Res. And vice versa.

Glad you prefer Mia though. <3

Even if Haar is getting OHKd by mages, so what? Mages get OHKd by him. Haar has superior move. You do the math.

Risk =/= Reward.

A Restart is failure, as you can never actually lose at this game (that's why I <3 Majora's Mask). I don't intend to lose a single unit or make a single mistake. If you just play it carelessly then you aren't appreciating the game imo.

Please stop being a dumbass and please learn to recognize when you've lost.

And here's me thinking discussions weren't about "winning" or "losing", but in fact, are about coming to an agreement.

Broken Logic FTW?

D:

And here's me thinking discussions weren't about "winning" or "losing", but in fact, are about coming to an agreement.

Broken Logic FTW?

D:

They aren't.

Also, Canto disagrees with your enemy phase statement.

Canto and Nihil.

Also, he can grab a support with someone. Haar has a Wind affinity too, right? That can help his dodging ability and Thunder Magic is inaccurate, so Thunder Mages aren't much of a problem.

They are about coming to an agreement. Except not when one party is blatantly wrong or misinformed.

For example, coming to an agreement between "the earth is 4000 years old" and "the earth is 4.5 billion years old" is utterly ridiculous. No informed person would even concede one bit to the former.

They aren't.

Also, Canto disagrees with your enemy phase statement.

They aren't about "winning" or "losing" or they aren't about coming to an agreement?

Canto = +1 Turn, White Dragons = 30+. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Canto and Nihil.

Also, he can grab a support with someone. Haar has a Wind affinity too, right? That can help his dodging ability and Thunder Magic is inaccurate, so Thunder Mages aren't much of a problem.

Help yes, but not cancel out. Isn't this supposed to be a comparison of Jill Vs Haar though? So surely she could get similar/the same help?

They are about coming to an agreement. Except not when one party is blatantly wrong or misinformed.

For example, coming to an agreement between "the earth is 4000 years old" and "the earth is 4.5 billion years old" is utterly ridiculous. No informed person would even concede one bit to the former.

Straw man analogy =/= the content of my argument.

Also, remind me to find you a special link sometime. I'm sure I could find a group of people who'd challenge your opinion of the Earth's age.

Wow do more research.

Canto is the skill that lets mounted units gtfo after doing an action. Although herons will help.

Like against a team of Thunder Mages (Since they were the original argument):

-Haar OHKO's them.

-Haar gtfo before they get a chance of getting into his range.

Same goes for White Dragons.

Anyways, in any event, Haar w/ Urvan will kill them.

And sure give Haar and Jill Nihil. You get multiple Nihils.

Anyways Haar>Jill because Haar is the best unit in multiple chapters, while Jill is only a great unit in multiple chapters. And if you disagree, I don't want to have to write a tl;dr post as to why.

Edited by Clonez

They aren't about "winning" or "losing" or they aren't about coming to an agreement?

Canto = +1 Turn, White Dragons = 30+. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

These two have been adequetly answered by the other guys, but I felt like I'd throw in my fair share.

Fire Emblem Debates are about proving who > who. Not agreeing who > who.

You're thinking of Vigor.

Edited by Beowulf

Wow do more research.

Canto is the skill that lets mounted units gtfo after doing an action. Although herons will help.

Like against a team of Thunder Mages (Since they were the original argument):

-Haar OHKO's them.

-Haar gtfo before they get a chance of getting into his range.

Same goes for White Dragons.

Anyways, in any event, Haar w/ Urvan will kill them.

And sure give Haar and Jill Nihil. You get multiple Nihils.

Anyways Haar>Jill because Haar is the best unit in multiple chapters, while Jill is only a great unit in multiple chapters. And if you disagree, I don't want to have to write a tl;dr post as to why.

Haven't played RD for like 8 months.... >_>

I must've been thinking of Canto from PoR (I think). :/

Still, Haar will get countered and need to heal, and the teleporting Spirits tend not worry about Canto.

No need for tl;dr.

These two have been adequetly answered by the other guys, but I felt like I'd throw in my fair share.

Fire Emblem Debates are about proving who > who. Not agreeing who > who.

You're thinking of Vigor.

Then Fire Emblem suck ass tbh. It's just asking to be provocational and incite Flame Wars, no?

Yes, my bad, I was thinking of Vigor.

Straw man analogy =/= the content of my argument.

OK, fine. There is no agreement between "FK is better than DK because Shiida in my personal experience got destroyed and couldn't arena abuse blah blah blah" and "DK is better than FK because more defense and still sufficient speed to double everything in the game." The former is wrong.

Just so you know, the content of your argument was that debating involved coming to an agreement. There is no straw man here. I stated that not all debates have to reach an agreement and presented an example.

Also, remind me to find you a special link sometime. I'm sure I could find a group of people who'd challenge your opinion of the Earth's age.

The earth is not 4000 years old. Any religious fundamentalist that believes so is ignoring heaps of nearly irrefutable evidence suggesting otherwise.

I know where to find these opinions, anyway. Teens4Christ has some golden knowledge about the subject.

Edited by dondon151

Still, Haar will get countered and need to heal, and the teleporting Spirits tend not worry about Canto.

You could say the same for Jill. Her resistance lead isn't that big.

And Haar can get resistance once he caps STR/HP/SKL/DEF from BEXP.

Couldn't you have answered outside the quote box? So I could quote it?

NVM.

The Earth's age analogy = Straw Man argument.

As for not all debates reaching an agreement, the vast majority of people, religious or otherwise, believe the Earth is millions of years old, so I kinda missed your point.

Also, is Evolution irrefutable in your opinion? Your answer will dictate your beliefs and/or relative ignorance.

@Clonez : My Jill capped everything, my Haar didn't. A few extra Res points (for Jill, given that she can cap it) means a lot, especially when Haar's Res Growth is pathetic and he'll rarely cap Res.

@Clonez : My Jill capped everything, my Haar didn't. A few extra Res points (for Jill, given that she can cap it) means a lot, especially when Haar's Res Growth is pathetic and he'll rarely cap Res.

A big PEMN to you, good sir.

Also, proving that you are right =/= inciting a flame war. It may be like that when YOU try to debate, but you can see our debate section to see some actual debating.

So, Haar naturally averages out at 16 Res with 20 as a Cap. Jill naturally should cap her 22 Res with no BEXP.

6 points difference with no effort. 6 points x 3 (due to Crit Rate) = 18. Jill has better survivability on default growths.

A big PEMN to you, good sir.

Also, proving that you are right =/= inciting a flame war. It may be like that when YOU try to debate, but you can see our debate section to see some actual debating.

PEMN?

DOES.NOT.COMPUTE.

Not in Urban Dictionary, no possible matches on Google (unless you mean Private Equity Market News?).

(?_?)

So, Haar naturally averages out at 16 Res with 20 as a Cap. Jill naturally should cap her 22 Res with no BEXP.

6 points difference with no effort. 6 points x 3 (due to Crit Rate) = 18. Jill has better survivability on default growths.

Except that Haar is getting Nihil, so he's taking 12 damage extra at most, IF he's doubled.

PEMN?

DOES.NOT.COMPUTE.

Not in Urban Dictionary, no possible matches on Google (unless you mean Private Equity Market News?).

(?_?)

Personal

Experience

Means

Nothing

The Earth's age analogy = Straw Man argument.

No, it is not, I was providing an example to support my argument and you did not present a position that could be straw manned.

As for not all debates reaching an agreement, the vast majority of people, religious or otherwise, believe the Earth is millions of years old, so I kinda missed your point.

The vast majority of people that believe the earth is billions (not millions) of years old does not preclude the minority that believe the earth is 4000 years old. That such people exist makes my point valid. You did not even attempt to counter my argument; you merely stated something irrelevant and declared that I didn't make sense.

Also, is Evolution irrefutable in your opinion? Your answer will dictate your beliefs and/or relative ignorance.

There is overwhelming evidence of evolution's existence and role in biological systems.

Seriously, please stop being a dumbass.

Except that Haar is getting Nihil, so he's taking 12 damage extra at most, IF he's doubled.

Personal

Experience

Means

Nothing

So I could potentially stick any available skill I liked on Jill and force my argument through that way?

OK!

Also, doesn't Nihil only negate Battle Skills? If you can use the Hammer on the BK, surely Thunder Magic is still effective against Haar? Also, Nihil doesn't negate base Magic Atk (White Dragons) Vs base Magic Res, so Haar will still get battered.