Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This secret code has really got me wondering. Also, I sorta laughed at the "106 cm" thing....

Yeah. Me too. Maybe the 106 was reffering to Tsunade....or maybe it was just a joke. Still, do we know what it's even about? Isn't it supposed to reveal Pain's identity or something? All this stuff is confusing me. Are Madara and Pain agaisnt each other or not? I wish they would just answer some stuff by now. It was nice to see Shikamaru again though.(favorite character.) It seems he has another love interest now.

Yeah. Me too. Maybe the 106 was reffering to Tsunade....or maybe it was just a joke. Still, do we know what it's even about? Isn't it supposed to reveal Pain's identity or something? All this stuff is confusing me. Are Madara and Pain agaisnt each other or not? I wish they would just answer some stuff by now. It was nice to see Shikamaru again though.(favorite character.) It seems he has another love interest now.

I'm pretty sure that the 106cm was just a joke. XD But who knows, I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

I kinda thought that the code would be about the prophecy that Jiraiya mentioned a while back when he was still fighting Pain. But Pain's identity is also a likely guess since that's connected to the prophecy as well.

And yeah, I hate how slow moving Naruto can be sometimes, since I'm always impatient for answers. Though I guess this week was necessary because Naruto needed someone to help him cheer up over Jiraiya's death a little. Which reminds me, I was also glad to see Shikamaru again. That man is so awesome. XD

I'm pretty sure that the 106cm was just a joke. XD But who knows, I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

I kinda thought that the code would be about the prophecy that Jiraiya mentioned a while back when he was still fighting Pain. But Pain's identity is also a likely guess since that's connected to the prophecy as well.

And yeah, I hate how slow moving Naruto can be sometimes, since I'm always impatient for answers. Though I guess this week was necessary because Naruto needed someone to help him cheer up over Jiraiya's death a little. Which reminds me, I was also glad to see Shikamaru again. That man is so awesome. XD

It was definetly not the worst chapter they had as far as no story development. *Remembers the Itachi/sauske fight that was so slow moving I wanted to kill myself.* But I would still like some more closier on certain subjects. I'm still torn up over Diedara's death. And I really don't get the whole Tobi thing. The way akatsuki was acting it was like no one knew Tobi was madara, and now it's like everyone knew, so no big deal. But it's like "Wait, who were they hiding his identity from?" I'd like to see more Naruto plot. Lately it seemed like the series is about Sauske and akatsuki.

It was definetly not the worst chapter they had as far as no story development. *Remembers the Itachi/sauske fight that was so slow moving I wanted to kill myself.* But I would still like some more closier on certain subjects. I'm still torn up over Diedara's death. And I really don't get the whole Tobi thing. The way akatsuki was acting it was like no one knew Tobi was madara, and now it's like everyone knew, so no big deal. But it's like "Wait, who were they hiding his identity from?" I'd like to see more Naruto plot. Lately it seemed like the series is about Sauske and akatsuki.

Tell me about it. I was getting so sick of Sasuke, even though I never had anything against him before. The only thing I found interesting about that Arc was the explaination of the Uchiha's past with the First Hokage. And even then, I just wanted to hurry up and return to Naruto.

And yeah, the Tobi thing is odd too. It's obvious that near the beginning, only Pain and Konan had any idea who he was. Deidara clearly had no idea that it was Madara, or I doubt he'd abuse him so lightly. XD I'll take a guess that Tobi/Madara was trying to lay low for a while, because it seemed that most people thought he was dead. He did live in the time of the First, after all. (But then again, so did Kazuku, but at least it's obvious by how he looks. XD)

Tell me about it. I was getting so sick of Sasuke, even though I never had anything against him before. The only thing I found interesting about that Arc was the explaination of the Uchiha's past with the First Hokage. And even then, I just wanted to hurry up and return to Naruto.

And yeah, the Tobi thing is odd too. It's obvious that near the beginning, only Pain and Konan had any idea who he was. Deidara clearly had no idea that it was Madara, or I doubt he'd abuse him so lightly. XD I'll take a guess that Tobi/Madara was trying to lay low for a while, because it seemed that most people thought he was dead. He did live in the time of the First, after all. (But then again, so did Kazuku, but at least it's obvious by how he looks. XD)

Then never really gave us a good look at his face. I'm still holding onto the last thread of hope that Tobi is Obito. Here's my theory: Madara somehow possesed Obito as he was dying, then somehow escaped and is disfigured. All the observations about Tobi lead to that conclusion. The mask, the disfigurings, the carefreeness. I want Tobi to be Obito so bad. Naruto has the potential to be so epic but they're not letting it be! RGH!!! I miss Kakashi too. Ever since Yamato came into the series Kakashi has been like a minor character. The whole arc with Kakuzu and Hidan has been my favorite in shippuden. I want Naruto to be awesome like that again.

Then never really gave us a good look at his face. I'm still holding onto the last thread of hope that Tobi is Obito. Here's my theory: Madara somehow possesed Obito as he was dying, then somehow escaped and is disfigured. All the observations about Tobi lead to that conclusion. The mask, the disfigurings, the carefreeness. I want Tobi to be Obito so bad. Naruto has the potential to be so epic but they're not letting it be! RGH!!! I miss Kakashi too. Ever since Yamato came into the series Kakashi has been like a minor character. The whole arc with Kakuzu and Hidan has been my favorite in shippuden. I want Naruto to be awesome like that again.

That's exactly what I hope for, too! I was so sure that Tobi was Obito, so I was really disappointed when I found out it was just some guy who's supposed to be dead, even though he's still an Uchiha. But then, the same idea that you had hit me. If he's still alive, then he'd need some kind of body to sustain him, like Orochimaru, because I doubt he could use his own body due to aging. Unless of course he had the same technique as Tsunade, which I doubt he did. Besides, it would make such an epic reunion for Obito and Kakashi. Speaking of which, I'm still upset that they haven't animated the whole Kakashi Gaiden arc. Bah.

And yeah. I miss my Kakashi. Though I guess they needed someway to include Yamato in the story, with him having the genes of the First and all. And I liked the Kakuzu and Hidan arc too, though I wish they would have used Ino and Chouji a bit more. Oh well. At least Shikamaru is still awesome. XD

By the way, sorry I talk so much. I get this way alot when discussing anime or manga. XD

Edited by Songbird

That's exactly what I hope for, too! I was so sure that Tobi was Obito, so I was really disappointed when I found out it was just some guy who's supposed to be dead, even though he's still an Uchiha. But then, the same idea that you had hit me. If he's still alive, then he'd need some kind of body to sustain him, like Orochimaru, because I doubt he could use his own body due to aging. Unless of course he had the same technique as Tsunade, which I doubt he did. Besides, it would make such an epic reunion for Obito and Kakashi. Speaking of which, I'm still upset that they haven't animated the whole Kakashi Gaiden arc. Bah.

And yeah. I miss my Kakashi. Though I guess they needed someway to include Yamato in the story, with him having the genes of the First and all. And I liked the Kakuzu and Hidan arc too, though I wish they would have used Ino and Chouji a bit more. Oh well. At least Shikamaru is still awesome. XD

By the way, sorry I talk so much. I get this way alot when discussing anime or manga. XD

Lol. I don't think that last sentence counted as a spoiler but hey, I get that way to. My friends start yelling at me for talking too much.

I'm still hoping that Yondaime is the leader of Akatsuki. Even though it makes absolutely no sence, it would still be epic. Speaking of Orochimaru, wtf was with him popping out of Sauske only to die 3 seconds later. It pissed me off. And speaking of Orochimaru again, I wonder what Kabuto is doing now. We haven't seen him for a while.

Lol. I don't think that last sentence counted as a spoiler but hey, I get that way to. My friends start yelling at me for talking too much.

I'm still hoping that Yondaime is the leader of Akatsuki. Even though it makes absolutely no sence, it would still be epic. Speaking of Orochimaru, wtf was with him popping out of Sauske only to die 3 seconds later. It pissed me off. And speaking of Orochimaru again, I wonder what Kabuto is doing now. We haven't seen him for a while.

Oops. I'll go fix that. XD

Yondaime as the leader of Akatsuki? It would be an interesting plot twist for sure. But that would mean that the person who was trying to kill Naruto turned out to be his own daddy. That would seem kind of upsetting, though. Poor Naruto has already suffered quite a bit. D:

But honestly, I want to learn more about Kushina. If I'm not mistaken, she's from the village of Whirlpool, which I've never heard of before. And I also want to know why Naruto has her last name, instead of his dad's. Did the village not want him to know he was the son of Minato?

As for Orochimaru, I hated that too. They handled his death really badly, and his resurfacing during the Itachi fight was definitely not as well played out as they could have made it. And I'm curious about Kabuto, too. He's a little creepy, though.

Oops. I'll go fix that. XD

Yondaime as the leader of Akatsuki? It would be an interesting plot twist for sure. But that would mean that the person who was trying to kill Naruto turned out to be his own daddy. That would seem kind of upsetting, though. Poor Naruto has already suffered quite a bit. D:

But honestly, I want to learn more about Kushina. If I'm not mistaken, she's from the village of Whirlpool, which I've never heard of before. And I also want to know why Naruto has her last name, instead of his dad's. Did the village not want him to know he was the son of Minato?

As for Orochimaru, I hated that too. They handled his death really badly, and his resurfacing during the Itachi fight was definitely not as well played out as they could have made it. And I'm curious about Kabuto, too. He's a little creepy, though.

Lol. You don't have to fix it, I was just making a note of it.

Well, Yondaime trying to kill his own son might make sence if he planned it from the beginning. Of course he would've had to been the one to kill Kushina as well. Who I'm curious about as well. Maybe The people didn't want people to know Naruto was Yondaime's son so that they wouldn't treat him like the son of a hero and he can learn to blah blah blah and all that crap. Instead they figured it would be better to let the little shit suffer his whole life I guess. As for Kabuto, his creepiness is what makes him such a cool villian. I kinda hope he turns out to be the main villan in the end. He seems like that kind of guy who would go completely psycho. Especially now that he's half Orochimaru. At the very least, he's going to have an epic battle and death when it comes around. If they don't f*** it up.

^ I'll just do this, since all of the quoting is making the page even longer. XD

Perhaps, though Yondaime never seemed like the type to be evil. Then again, the people who are the eviliest are usually the ones who pretend to be the good guys. I wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't end up being evil, though. I think it would probably be quite the blow to Naruto if one of his idols turned out to be a different person then he thought he was.

And yeah, Kabuto is on the path of being psycho for sure. I remember his face when he merged Orochimaru's DNA with his own. (If that's what he did, my mind is a little foggy at this part.) But he seems like the type who will just lay back and help whoever is convient for him. He certainly seems to have something against Akatsuki, because he even healed Sakura with hopes that she'd be able to hunt down more of them. But I don't doubt that in the end he'll be one of the final, or at least one of the best, villians.

Edited by Songbird

^ I'll just do this, since all of the quoting is making the page even longer. XD

Perhaps, though Yondaime never seemed like the type to be evil. Then again, the people who are the eviliest are usually the ones who pretend to be the good guys. I wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't end up being evil, though. I think it would probably be quite the blow to Naruto if one of his idols turned out to be a different person then he thought he was.

And yeah, Kabuto is on the path of being psycho for sure. I remember his face when he merged Orochimaru's DNA with his own. (If that's what he did, my mind is a little foggy at this part.) But he seems like the type who will just lay back and help whoever is convient for him. He certainly seems to have something against Akatsuki, because he even healed Sakura with hopes that she'd be able to hunt down more of them. But I don't doubt that in the end he'll be one of the final, or at least one of the best, villians.

Exactly. Look at Bleach. (With Aizen.) Not only would it be a blow to Naruto, but Kakashi to. And jiraya, though he's kinda dead right now. As for Kabuto, I'm sure he will be amazing, if it doesn't turn out that somehow Orochimaru didn't manage to survive now in him.

On a different note, I think it's time to get a new Hokage. The other Sannin have died, I think Tsunade's time is coming soon. Not too soon, but toward the climax of the series I think they're gonna get another new Hokage. I have no one in mind for who it would become the new one, but I just think Tsunade's life is nearing it's end. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Back to Sasuke though, I like everyone in his little group. Karin, Suigetsu, the guy who seems cool but then transforms into a killing machine. I think they'd be smart enough to know that Tobi is using them. I wonder what their deal is.

^ I've actually never seen Bleach, though my friend has been bugging me to watch it constantly. XD

I kinda hope Orochimaru didn't live in him, actually. I feel like they've already used Orochimaru more than they need to, and I'm scared that they'll screw up the only chance they have of redeeming themselves with Kabuto. XD

And yeah, with Tsunade being the First's granddaughter, and how Madara kinda hates their family, I don't think she'll last much longer. Which sucks, because I rather liked her. And it'll be a blow to Sakura, who is surprisingly one of my favourite characters, that her mentor was killed by a family member of the guy she loves. Or possibly even Sasuke himself, which would make an even more surprising plot twist! And since the Naruto manga is apparently half way through Part II, I think by the time Tsunade dies, the title of Hokage would be passed on to Naruto, as he's always wanted. If he's still alive by the end, anyway. Or, if they still have time, I'm sure either Danzou or Madara would steal the position of Hokage for themselves.

As for Sasuke's little group, I love Suigetsu! And Juugo, the killing machine, is so cute when he talks to his birds. XD I even like Karin, though her extreme stalking of Sasuke creeps me out a bit, sometimes.

^ I've actually never seen Bleach, though my friend has been bugging me to watch it constantly. XD

I kinda hope Orochimaru didn't live in him, actually. I feel like they've already used Orochimaru more than they need to, and I'm scared that they'll screw up the only chance they have of redeeming themselves with Kabuto. XD

And yeah, with Tsunade being the First's granddaughter, and how Madara kinda hates their family, I don't think she'll last much longer. Which sucks, because I rather liked her. And it'll be a blow to Sakura, who is surprisingly one of my favourite characters, that her mentor was killed by a family member of the guy she loves. Or possibly even Sasuke himself, which would make an even more surprising plot twist! And since the Naruto manga is apparently half way through Part II, I think by the time Tsunade dies, the title of Hokage would be passed on to Naruto, as he's always wanted. If he's still alive by the end, anyway. Or, if they still have time, I'm sure either Danzou or Madara would steal the position of Hokage for themselves.

As for Sasuke's little group, I love Suigetsu! And Juugo, the killing machine, is so cute when he talks to his birds. XD I even like Karin, though her extreme stalking of Sasuke creeps me out a bit, sometimes.

I reccomend Bleach. Though I did just give away the main villian XP

I didn't even think of the whole Tsunade's relation to the 1st. That gives me more reason to believe that. And I've always like Sakura to. Well, I've never really hated her anyway. She hasn't had any real screen time for a while but niether has Naruto. I don't think Naruto would be the 6th Hokage though. He's still technically a gennin after all. I think it's more likely to be Kakashi or maybe some new character. Though I do like the idea that maybe Madara does take over Konaha and then Naruto and co are on the run. That would be cool.

I love everyone in Sauske's group except for Sauske. Tobi I'm still clinging to the hope that he's obito, and Kisame is pretty cool. Though he's a freaky fish guy.

^ It's quite alright. I'm a sucker for spoilers, anyway. XD

Yeah. The most screen time Sakura's had was the Sasori arc, which personally I loved. I was just kind of upset she never met Deidara, who I remember once saying he wanted to avenge Sasori, or something. And lol, I forgot Naruto was still a genin until you said so. I guess it really is unlikely, then. But somehow I can't see Kakashi as the Hokage, either. He'd be late for meetings all the time! XD. He seems more like the Hokage's right hand man, if anything.

And whoa, I was just thinking of the idea of Naruto an co. being on the run because of a takeover, too. It would be rather exciting to see. And I'd love to see Sasuke at least somewhat guilty for screwing up his friends lives. Even though his life was screwed up first.

I like Kisame, too! How is it possible to hate that shark-man? I loved his fight with Gai. XD

Edited by Songbird

So many black boxes...

And if I know Kishi, Sasuke will come to some guilty realization sometime way in the future....

XD.

Sorry about that. I like to discuss things. And when I discuss things, I talk alot.

And amen to that! If he doesn't, I'll be rather upset. D:

XD.

Sorry about that. I like to discuss things. And when I discuss things, I talk alot.

And amen to that! If he doesn't, I'll be rather upset. D:

Me too. I think Kishi would be upset to....considering how he said Sasuke was his favorite character to make.

Me too. I think Kishi would be upset to....considering how he said Sasuke was his favorite character to make.

Yeah. Which was probably why it was so Sasuke-centered, up until recently. XD