Naruto

Florete

So true....

Also,

I have reason to believe that Itachi is psychic. It seemed as though he knew exactly everything that was going on and going to go on. From Madara finding Sasuke to Sasuke wanting to take down Konoha, or at least the elders.

Perhaps that's the power Itachi gave Naruto. Although I'd like to see Naruto get an awesome eye technique.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps that's the power Itachi gave Naruto. Although I'd like to see Naruto get an awesome eye technique.

But Naruto with an eye technique just doesn't feel right....Maybe it's the power to completely tame the Kyubii? It would make sense seeing as how the Mangekyo can control the Kyubii....

Wait, but didn't Itachi give Sasuke his eye techniques so that Madara wouldn't be able to convince him to team up with Akatsuki and attack the village?

Well, all we know for sure is that Itachi gave Naruto something. We just don't know what that something is....

Itachi: I have given you the power of....self-confidence.

Naruto: Yayz! I have the power now!

No, what I said was in reference to this:

So true....

Also,

I have reason to believe that Itachi is psychic. It seemed as though he knew exactly everything that was going on and going to go on. From Madara finding Sasuke to Sasuke wanting to take down Konoha, or at least the elders.

I don't think Itachi counted on Madara being able to survive Amaterasu. He planned on Sasuke accidentally killing Madara when he came for him, and Sasuke being welcomed back to Konoha as a hero for it. I could be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. It's official. Sauske + Akatsuki outfit = Final step to Douchery.

Personally, if I were any of those members of 'Snake' or 'Hawk' or whatever they call themselves now, I'd ditch Sauske like a sack of shit. I hope 8 tails kicks his ass and Sauske has to be saved by one of the other members.

And don't get me wrong, Naruto is an idiot to. But Sauske is emo and that makes him the biggest douche in the series. On the plus side, 8 tails looks pretty cool.

Alright. It's official. Sauske + Akatsuki outfit = Final step to Douchery.

Personally, if I were any of those members of 'Snake' or 'Hawk' or whatever they call themselves now, I'd ditch Sauske like a sack of shit. I hope 8 tails kicks his ass and Sauske has to be saved by one of the other members.

And don't get me wrong, Naruto is an idiot to. But Sauske is emo and that makes him the biggest douche in the series. On the plus side, 8 tails looks pretty cool.

See, I kind of like the Akatsuki uniform. Though I agree that I'm really upset with Sasuke at the moment, even though I usually have nothing against him. I actually quite like him, sometimes. But what caught my eye was that the quote at the side of the title illustration for this chapter was "He's finally accepted that his fate is full of pain" or something to that affect. Which is true. I mean, I don't think he would be doing this if Madara hadn't screwed him up.

Also, I've noticed that in this chapter Naruto and Sakura had something of a fight. Well, not really a fight, but there was still some hostility there, which surprised me because I've never seen Naruto get anything close to angry at Sakura before. Anyway, I wish they would focus on other members of Team 7 more, and not just Naruto and Sasuke. It's like they pushed Sakura right out of the picture, which annoys me, because she's the closest thing to a female lead.

See, I kind of like the Akatsuki uniform. Though I agree that I'm really upset with Sasuke at the moment, even though I usually have nothing against him. I actually quite like him, sometimes. But what caught my eye was that the quote at the side of the title illustration for this chapter was "He's finally accepted that his fate is full of pain" or something to that affect. Which is true. I mean, I don't think he would be doing this if Madara hadn't screwed him up.

Also, I've noticed that in this chapter Naruto and Sakura had something of a fight. Well, not really a fight, but there was still some hostility there, which surprised me because I've never seen Naruto get anything close to angry at Sakura before. Anyway, I wish they would focus on other members of Team 7 more, and not just Naruto and Sasuke. It's like they pushed Sakura right out of the picture, which annoys me, because she's the closest thing to a female lead.

I agree that there needs to be more Sakura focus. She has had very little focus since what's his face came in. Sai. I don't really like Sai. I think he's gonna be dead by the end of the series. But anyway, it's not that I don't like the akatsuki uniform, it just proves that Sauske has no intention of doing something on his own. All he's been doing this entire series is follow what someone else has decided for him. The only thing he's ever done for himself was kill his brother. And that was something Itachi tricked him into doing essentially. Sauske is a bitch.

I agree that there needs to be more Sakura focus. She has had very little focus since what's his face came in. Sai. I don't really like Sai. I think he's gonna be dead by the end of the series. But anyway, it's not that I don't like the akatsuki uniform, it just proves that Sauske has no intention of doing something on his own. All he's been doing this entire series is follow what someone else has decided for him. The only thing he's ever done for himself was kill his brother. And that was something Itachi tricked him into doing essentially. Sauske is a bitch.

Once again, I agree. Except on the Sai part. I love Sai. He's such a dork. Later on, anyway. When he's not being a bitch. =/

But yeah, the only thing Sasuke decided for himself was his goal to restore his clan, which is uh, kind of not working now that he's risking his life right front and center. And I don't know how he plans to do it now that he's enemies with Konoha. But I'm sure he'll redeem himself later. Besides, Sasuke is still a caring person, seeing as he doesn't want to kill any innocents, even though he's slightly naive to believe he can start a war without involving the civilians. >_>

Once again, I agree. Except on the Sai part. I love Sai. He's such a dork. Later on, anyway. When he's not being a bitch. =/

But yeah, the only thing Sasuke decided for himself was his goal to restore his clan, which is uh, kind of not working now that he's risking his life right front and center. And I don't know how he plans to do it now that he's enemies with Konoha. But I'm sure he'll redeem himself later. Besides, Sasuke is still a caring person, seeing as he doesn't want to kill any innocents, even though he's slightly naive to believe he can start a war without involving the civilians. >_>

I hate Sauske. I like Sai to a point. The only way I could really respect him is if he did kick some major ass and be all cool. But I dunno. He's okay. I don't hate him or anything. But I'd really like to see an ensemble cast. Lately it's been all about Naruto or Sauske. Back before Sauske left the Chunnin exams had so much characterizations for everyone. Now it just sucks.

And we're back to the walls of black text.

It's really starting to annoy me how Sasuke keep's getting more and more abilities, while everyone else is still roughly the same level. But that aside, I want to see something happen. They made us wait long enough with Madara's memoirs, it's time the story resumes.

And we're back to the walls of black text.

Might as well label this topic with "SPOILERS!!!"

Y'know...Something about how that random ninja reacted when he got affected by Sasuke's sharingan....reminds me of Death Note for some reason....Also, I keep imagining the Pein with all the piercings on his face talking with some hella cool voice.....

I know...I'm weird....

I just read the newest manga chapter.

I'm so sick of training sequences in Naruto. Whatever happened to plot and characterization of more than just Naruto and Sauske? It seems like thats all we see in this manga anymore. The beauty of the series in the beginning was that every person had a specific technique or ability that was unique to them. Now it feels like they're all forgotten and thrown out the window. <_<

Also, I think my new favorite character is 8 tails. I so desperatley hope that he kicks the shit out of Sauske. Or at the very least he escapes and forms a union with Naruto.

"That's Mr. Eight tailed beast. and Mr. Host."

I just read the newest manga chapter.

I'm so sick of training sequences in Naruto. Whatever happened to plot and characterization of more than just Naruto and Sauske? It seems like thats all we see in this manga anymore. The beauty of the series in the beginning was that every person had a specific technique or ability that was unique to them. Now it feels like they're all forgotten and thrown out the window. <_<

Also, I think my new favorite character is 8 tails. I so desperatley hope that he kicks the shit out of Sauske. Or at the very least he escapes and forms a union with Naruto.

"That's Mr. Eight tailed beast. and Mr. Host."

GO DIE FOOL. SASUKE FTW

GO DIE FOOL. SASUKE FTW

Psht.

Sauske FTgetting his ass kicked until he gets some sense knocked into him and stops being a whinny little bitch.

That's a little too long to catch on though....

Hey, you saw the poll. Most people think Sauske is a little bitch and Kakashi owns.

Psht.

Sauske FTgetting his ass kicked until he gets some sense knocked into him and stops being a whinny little bitch.

That's a little too long to catch on though....

Hey, you saw the poll. Most people think Sauske is a little bitch and Kakashi owns.

As i said before:

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF SASUKE.

If i did, I wouldnt be so outward about how much I like him!

As i said before:

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF SASUKE.

If i did, I wouldnt be so outward about how much I like him!

Well, since you don't care, then I guess I could say:

I HOPE HE DIES A BRUTAL DISGRACEFUL DEATH AGAINST 8-TAILS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since you don't care, then I guess I could say:

I HOPE HE DIES A BRUTAL DISGRACEFUL DEATH AGAINST 8-TAILS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I HOPE KAKASHI DIES A DISGRACEFUL DEATH!!!!!!

I think we should stop the "sorta" flaming here.

Is the new chapter out yet? Too lazy to check.....

And good for you Masu, for sticking to your beliefs, no matter what anyone else says!

*has horrible memories of elementary school*

*shudders*

Edited by Fireman

I think we should stop the "sorta" flaming here.

Is the new chapter out yet? Too lazy to check.....

And good for you Masu, for sticking to your beliefs, no matter what anyone else says!

*has horrible memories of elementary school*

*shudders*

Well were kinda debating. But I can never accept that Sauske is cool at this point, no matter what you tell me. So our squabbling is pretty pointless.

And yeah. The new chapter is out. Cept it's mostly crap.... <_< Again....

AND I HOPE KAKASHI DIES A DISGRACEFUL DEATH!!!!!!

There would be a riot outside the creator's home in Japan. If he kills of Kakashi, it's going to be in an epic way that will have all of the crazy Kakashi fans satisfied.