Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they are pretty cool looking. Anyone expect Karin to die?

Nope. I suspect Sasuke will fall in love with her, seeing as she's the only girl left for him to take. Naruto has dibs on Sakura, Kiba wants Hinata, and Ino's a slut.

What a freaking cheap shot. Sauske should be dead.

And, you know, I mean, Killerbee was so freaking badass and with one shot he's out. That's a cheap shot. Sasuke's a bitch.

And Naruto is starting to look kinda cool. Maybe he'll stop being an overactive prick.

Karin should be dead too. What the hell is up with: "Wow. Cool. Out of nowhere I'm able to stop the flames now." It's like. WTF?

Also, while I'm at it? Is Suigetsu dead? Cause the last I saw of him he was a pudddle of himself.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Nope. I suspect Sasuke will fall in love with her, seeing as she's the only girl left for him to take. Naruto has dibs on Sakura, Kiba wants Hinata, and Ino's a slut.

You are never gonna let that go, huh?

And, you know, I mean, Killerbee was so freaking badass and with one shot he's out. That's a cheap shot. Sasuke's a bitch.

And Naruto is starting to look kinda cool. Maybe he'll stop being an overactive prick.

Karin should be dead too. What the hell is up with: "Wow. Cool. Out of nowhere I'm able to stop the flames now." It's like. WTF?

Also, while I'm at it? Is Suigetsu dead? Cause the last I saw of him he was a pudddle of himself.

Yeah...it was pretty lame. And Suigetsu...I've never seen anything like him so I can't tell you.

Edited by Branded Blade

I hope at some point, Killerbee's gonna wake up and GTF outta there. He might flee to Konaha which will explain how he meets Naruto. And thus, Killerbee trains Naruto how to control Kyubii.

I hope at some point, Killerbee's gonna wake up and GTF outta there. He might flee to Konaha which will explain how he meets Naruto. And thus, Killerbee trains Naruto how to control Kyubii.

Yeah they kinda left Kyuubi out for like half of this now. You'd think he'd try to lend Naruto more of his power but...

I though Karin was gonna die. But I'm kinda glad she didn't. Though I still don't support Sasuke/Karin. >_>

ALSO

NEW DATABOOK WITH TIMESKIP INFORMATION.

http://nayama.livejournal.com/36017.html#cutid1

I lol'd:

-At how Sakura has more intelligence than Naruto (obviously), Sasuke, and Neji

-Deidara is 19. WHUT.

-Lol people want Itachi as a teacher

-Lol everyone wants Itachi as an older brother (AND DEIDARA LAWL)

-How does Iruka always score so high on popularity polls? :/

-At how Kishi says he would never date any of the girls because he created them, but he has no problem admitting that he'd date Shikamaru if he was a girl.

-The "what happens if I drink Suigetsu" question.

-Lawl Kakashi's face.

HAH! I KNEW SASUKE WOULD WIN. *gloats at Lyle and his "LAWL SASUKE IS TEH FAILZ* I told you amaterasu would beat 8 tails! but I was afraid at the part when jugo was like "Nah leave karin shes done" and sasuke was like "NO SHE AINT!" At least sasuke still has somewhat of a heart.

Edited by MaSu

Response to Masu's post.

I'm still wondering about Iruka.

everyone thinks he's awesome cause he made sasuke the way he is now, everybody in the village thinks he's a good guy but really he likes to make his students evil

everyone thinks he's awesome cause he made sasuke the way he is now, everybody in the village thinks he's a good guy but really he likes to make his students evil

what the fuck did Iruka have anything to do with sasuke?

what the fuck did Iruka have anything to do with sasuke?

probably not but it would be awesome if iruka just came at the end and said I'm the evil mastermind lol

Lol.

Iruka: I am the evil mastermind!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kakashi: ......Really?

Iruka: Yes!

Kakashi: Huh......*Kills Iruka.* .....*Takes out makeout paradise.*

exactly

I'm really hoping no one else believes Sasuke's gonna be a good guy again after reading the latest chapter.

I really hope Sauske dies by the end of the series.

And that Killerbee lives.

"I'm just a Killerbee, and I don't work for nobody but you!"

Onemanga.com new naruto chapter page 14:

Sasuke:"They're nothing but a pile of shit!"

BEST LINE HE HAS SAID(well one of them)

But i still feel so sad for him about the whole truth about itachi thing. Poor Sasuke.

I REALLY hope Killerbee lives. It's not even about Sauske vs him anymore. I just love him. He's like my new favorite character in the series, and I'd be so bummed if he died so soon.

I doubt hes gonna die soon seing as his brother is about to come to fuck sasuke up