Naruto

Florete

Oh I beg to differ but it's a very well known fact that watching a friend getting the shit beat out of him can give you enough power to, not only kill 100 ninja, but even get your power over 9000. Also if you actually watch you friend being levitated and explode right before your eyes you will most likely turn into a super saiyan and beat the crap out of the bastard who dared touch your friends.

But I digress.

Actually at first I didn't like Naruto because like you said they aren't worth calling ninja, ninja are all about stealth, lurking in shadows and killing from behind in complete silence, while Naruto, well he is quite the opposite plus some really cool magic like the clones and stuff. But once I got past over that fact I really enjoy the series (currently watching Shippuden), it is full of likeable characters, and a somewhat entertaining story (though full of fillers), there are actually deaths and the battles aren't that bad either.

Lol, I liked your response to that. To tell you the truth, I generaly enjoy the characters, my favorite being Rock Lee and Might Guy.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Sai, but what happened to him?

Realized that an ART NINJER is the stupidest thing ever so I'm hoping he killed himself.

Honest to God, this was a great idea. I liked the projected relationship development but Jesus Christ the shows dialog made it stupid.

• 3 weeks later...
The manga got pretty lame once Pain started killing everyone.

--By the way...

The latest chapter confirms that Kakashi is dead.

About fucking time he dies

I liked the manga :/

I want the sand to come and aid them already!

and now someone else is going to die I know it, naruto is going to slip up during the fight and tsunade will take a hit for him and DIE!!!!! YOU KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN AFTER ALL THE SHIT THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING!!!!!!

and now someone else is going to die I know it, naruto is going to slip up during the fight and tsunade will take a hit for him and DIE!!!!! YOU KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN AFTER ALL THE SHIT THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING!!!!!!

Uh, Tsunade's not a dumbshit like that. I highly doubt that.

I hope someone important died in the explosion. If would be some lame shit if everyone who mattered just happened to be right outside the worst of it.

Kinda...unimpressed by this chapter. Anyone else?

Yeah. It's wierd. We've seen Naruto as this goofball idiot brat this whole time, and now the writers are trying to make us suddenly believe he's some kind of demi-god.

Plus, the toads are doing most of the fighting.

Which brings me to another point. He's using toads to fight. Have we forgotten how ridiculous that is? They're fucking ninja frogs. It's hard to take that seriously.

At least make it something more badass than Frogs. Like scorpions. Or lions. Or sheep. Something other than a frog. Which are known for eating flies and having their legs cut off to feed french people.

Yeah. It's wierd. We've seen Naruto as this goofball idiot brat this whole time, and now the writers are trying to make us suddenly believe he's some kind of demi-god.

Plus, the toads are doing most of the fighting.

Which brings me to another point. He's using toads to fight. Have we forgotten how ridiculous that is? They're fucking ninja frogs. It's hard to take that seriously.

At least make it something more badass than Frogs. Like scorpions. Or lions. Or sheep. Something other than a frog. Which are known for eating flies and having their legs cut off to feed french people.

Very true. But well, Kiba uses a puppy that turns into a copy of him and Tsunade uses slugs. I think only villains are allowed to have fierce looking summons. Who knows.

Very true. But well, Kiba uses a puppy that turns into a copy of him and Tsunade uses slugs. I think only villains are allowed to have fierce looking summons. Who knows.

I can get the dog thing. At least it's man's best friend. The changing shape thing is stupid, but I can understand dogs. At least more than frogs anyway.

As for the slugs, they're ridiculous too, but they only seem to be used for healing. At least they aren't swinging swords and shit.

Man. I just caught up on what I missed now, and I don't find the Naruto vs. Pain fight all that exciting. Guess I'll have to wait to see how it turns out until I can really make an opinion on it, though.

Garra sucks.

There. I said it.

yle I sentence you to death...

Most epic naruto characters

Gaara

Deidara/Shiki

Temari

Ten Ten

Tayuya/Hidan

Kank

Itachi

Neji

Naruto (PTS!!! and Sage)

Zabuza

Kakashi

Saskue ( the backstreet boy)

and the other rest of the cast

Kiba ^_^

Man. I just caught up on what I missed now, and I don't find the Naruto vs. Pain fight all that exciting. Guess I'll have to wait to see how it turns out until I can really make an opinion on it, though.

Same. Once he smashed one in a single hit I lost interest. Hell, GOKU never smashed anyone important in one hit and he's probably the most overpowered shounen hero. Ah well, there's always Madara.

So...did anyone read the latest chapter or did we all decide to drop the series entirely?

I keep reading it. Shikamaru and KillerBee are still alive, so there are still SOME worthwhile characters around.

And Garra sucks cause he's a bitch. He's pretty much Emil. When he's not a dick, he's a pussy. That is the formula for suck.