• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goddness there was once a time when I actually took screenshots

EUR-F26.png

Now do you? I'll pull some numbers out of thin air. Lets assume the following:

-The enemy has 38 HP and 4 res.

That means aircalibur alone used on a 0 magic unit would be doing 20 damage...meaning Lilina has 27 magic...meaning the lowest possible level she could be is level 5. Its plausable all I know is she ended the playthrough like this:

lilinatheorg.png

Thing is the next Lilina I used ended up better...

lilina1.png

13 levels apart and looking much better unless they only gain 1 point of speed in 13 levels :lol: .

OMG RNG is random aside. Clearly the damage done was overkill so we ask What would Lugh need to do to get the same result (enemy dead).

-Enough speed to double it (cons: this uses two uses of the spell)

-18 magic

I suppose you're thinking "so what? I could give a Wendy a knight killer and triangle attack some crappy cavalier to death"...but you did say "can OHKO anything ever". Nothing about not using "effective against" weapons ;) If you outlaw those you might as well outlaw critical hits...if we're going that far the question should be, can anyone OHKO anything ever? If that is the case Lilina being able to do it or not is irrelivent or we start to talk about ORKO which is impossible since Lilina will never double anything ever

Nothing like a witch hunt. If anything that is going to ingrain their oppinions more. If the community has gotten to the point that we're going on youtube and gamefaqs crusades to hammer down nails that stick out I'm not sure I want to be part of a community like that.

What am I saying. Don't barge in with "you're a retard as your patehetic attempts to prove good character is bad show" and I'm not sure the whole stat averages thing is going to work either.

Given the person likes Nino for coming late all I can think is the like the idea of a unit getting multiple level ups a map and tonnes of EXP per hit.

QTF and AVERAGES DOES NOT EXIST!

lolwut. I'm telling the truth.
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
someone who posts controversial, inflammatory messages with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

You're trolling.

Edited by Shanam

I lol'd.

I'll be you:

"OH LOOK. A COW. I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT, AND THUS, IT DOESN'T EXSIST. EVERYONE WHO THINKS THAT COWS ARE REAL ARE JUST STUPID ASSES. I'M GOING TO JOIN A CULT OF COW NON-BELIEVERS."

Also, I'm not a "KM" hater. I just hate stupidity.

Edited by Shanam

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO Lugh sux Lilina is win!

Translation:

WAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN'T BACK IT UP WITH STATS SO I'LL JUST MAKE STATEMENTS WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROOF.

???: (Laughs)

Dumbguy: Shut up, Sakurai.

Seriously though, if you're going to argue, do it right.

He no troll, he's man! :D

He's man?! NO WAY

Guess what?! I'm man, too! We're all man, except for women! :D

Shanam, quit it, you're just feeding him.

I should stop that, shouldn't I?

Edited by Shanam

Translation:

WAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN'T BACK IT UP WITH STATS SO I'LL JUST MAKE STATEMENTS WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROOF.

???: (Laughs)

Dumbguy: Shut up, Sakurai.

Seriously though, if you're going to argue, do it right.

Tell that to Kainmaster

's face!

For fuck's sake. It looks like we can't have a discussion regarding Lilina without the fanboys derailing it. This is locked. Dumbguy, you are being warned yet again for trolling. Keep up the good work, buddy.