• She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just saying that 75% Mag. growth is abnormally high for a magic user. But the same can be said about Micaiah's 80% Mag. growth.

And what does that have to do with anything here?

And how long is this topic going to continue? Wait, I probably shouldn't ask that...

I'd just like to see what Kainmaster would do in this topic.

Something similar like that "Still as stone" guy coupled with "just watch my videos for proof" followed by Fox "pwning him"/making him look stupid with comments like:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=366221

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=366267

Fox has too much power in this thread because of those comments. Kainmaster posting here would be the equivalent of trying to hide from inevitable rape.

Edited by Levin

Something similar like that "Still as stone" guy coupled with "just watch my videos for proof" followed by Fox "pwning him"/making him look stupid with comments like:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=366221

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=366267

Fox has too much power in this thread because of those comments. Kainmaster posting here would be the equivalent of trying to hide from inevitable rape.

It also just so happens that I made comments on some of his videos, most of which appear to have been deleted. I really want to see this guy come here. I have a feeling that would be very fun.

Hehe, he'd probably give himself a three day hike in like two hours.

Speaking of which, I really want to play this guy on Days of Ruin. I bet he mains Waylon.

It also just so happens that I made comments on some of his videos, most of which appear to have been deleted. I really want to see this guy come here. I have a feeling that would be very fun.

Yeah I saw them, not surprised that they got deleted. It would be amusing if he posted here but since you're a mod aren't you suppose to close the topic a little after he posts (seeing as how there's bound to be at least 10 people ripping everything he says apart...).

Hehe, he'd probably give himself a three day hike in like two hours.

Speaking of which, I really want to play this guy on Days of Ruin. I bet he mains Waylon.

Are you able to play DoR wi-fi?

I hope this guy shows up. It would be enjoyable. Not for him. For us. Yeah.

Someone wanna give him a call? Tell him that people are in danger of thinking that Lilina is crap.

DoR sucks when playing random. Dumb bitches aren't man enough to take losses on their record and disconnect before you win. There is a record right, I can't remember. That said, I dislike the lack of CO variety. I want my Grimm back. And all the goodness of his D2D tanks OHKOing 100/100 infantry on roads. That rules. I should go do that right now.

Edited by Marty

Are you able to play DoR wi-fi?

Nope.

That wasn't the point of my post, anyway. Remember what Waylon's CO theme is called and then it's going to make sense >_>

Nope.

That wasn't the point of my post, anyway. Remember what Waylon's CO theme is called and then it's going to make sense >_>

Yeah I know, just wondering since I feel like playing some DoR with people that aren't Gipface (assuming he still plays).

I hope this guy shows up. It would be enjoyable. Not for him. For us. Yeah.

Someone wanna give him a call? Tell him that people are in danger of thinking that Lilina is crap.

Why don't you do it? He bring other Lilina fanboys along too >_>.

What was Waylon's theme again? I remember the music, but not its name.

Flight of the Coward.

It fits him because he accuses reasonable people of being afraid of him, when in reality, he's afraid of us. He wouldn't delete a load of posts proving him wrong otherwise.

I dare someone make a video of Lilina getting owned in the arena with Yakety Sax in the background.

I'd love to see that guy's reaction to that.

I just mean with Lilina going against a Myrmidon just like that and getting two-shotted due to being the same level that Lugh was at.

And you think Lugh can't, hm?

I'll have you know, my Lugh had 6 speed at 20/0!!!

And my Lilina was a total goddess. Lilina + Warp Staff + capped speed = win.

Since my luck is everything.

Edited by Shanan

omg i no!!!! lugh sux roflmao!!! eh got 19 in every stat but lilina got 20 mag and who cares if she got crap everything else MAGES ARENT MENT TO BE ATTACKD LAWL! also i think esh is very cute and she makes a nice support with roy and hes really should have gotten more dialouge :(

omg i no!!!! lugh sux roflmao!!! eh got 19 in every stat but lilina got 20 mag and who cares if she got crap everything else MAGES ARENT MENT TO BE ATTACKD LAWL! also i think esh is very cute and she makes a nice support with roy and hes really should have gotten more dialouge :(

You spoke like a true Lilina fan. You made me proud.

Here, take this medal of Lilina.

In a more serious note, at least, if you give some effort, she can help the exp rank and somewhat help the combat rank thanks to high magic. But she does suck like hell.

Same guy <3.

It's funny how this persn uses that video to try to make Lilina look good. Lilina gets doubled and only survives because of Angelic Robe use. Hilarious.

And the level up was amazing also. +Magic. Lol.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire