Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

Oh, and we don't care about how awesome YOUR Lilina turned out to be, btw. I could easily post a picture of Gordin with all stats capped and say that Gordin is awesome.

I'm didn't post that image to show people how awesome my Lilina is, I'm just showing it too show that Lilina can can worth it, more worthy than Lugh.

Her stats can get pretty good, to train her, just do the same people do to train Nino(A FE7 mage), I did that and got Lilina to lvl 20 quite fast.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm didn't post that image to show people how awesome my Lilina is, I'm just showing it too show that Lilina can can worth it, more worthy than Lugh.

Her stats can get pretty good, to train her, just do the same people do to train Nino(A FE7 mage), I did that and got Lilina to lvl 20 quite fast.

Using Nino isn't a good example. Since she's considered crap as well.

I'm just showing it too show that Lilina can can worth it, more worthy than Lugh.

That doesn't make sense. You were lucky with Lilina. The same thing could happen with just about everyone else, Lugh included. There isn't anything in the game that makes Lilina any more likely to be blessed than anyone else (barring obvious exceptions like Yodel and Niime). =\

Using Nino isn't a good example. Since she's considered crap as well.

Nino is not that bad she's good in my opinion. She may be less good based on join time but that doesn't destroy her.

There isn't anything in the game that makes Lilina any more likely to be blessed than anyone else (barring obvious exceptions like Yodel and Niime). =\

It's more likely to happen with some than others just because of growth rates. Of course it COULD happen to anyone it's just more likely with some.

Nino is not that bad she's good in my opinion. She may be less good based on join time but that doesn't destroy her.

It's more likely to happen with some than others just because of growth rates. Of course it COULD happen to anyone it's just more likely with some.

See, you keep bringing in your opinion. Nino's jointime kills her. Plus, she's some AWFUL bases and on average, she's...just not as great as many crack her up to be.

Her jointime DOES destroy her. You'd have to feed her EXP that could easily go to your stronger and overall, better units.

And it's more likely to happen with some because the averages aren't always the case. There's VARIANCE. That's why Personal Experience means NOTHING.

Is it that hard to understand? Seriously.

It's more likely to happen with some than others just because of growth rates.

That doesn't make sense at all. Whatever your growth rates are, your chance to get blessed is always ~50%, and your chance to get screwed is ~50%, since that's what averages are based on.

If personal experiance means nothing than there's no point to debating because if a character always get's the same stats, so one character will always be better. Personal experiance lets characters be differant for differant people, so it has more meaning. I can see why you can't argue what happens with you in a debate, but debating is pointless with only adverage stats because of what I said.

I actually think debating is pointless anyway.

Congratulations. You should get a medal or something.

21nfoyc.gif

Of course, other stuff is considered, like class, JOIN TIME AND CONDITIONS, base stats and weapon levels, supports, etc

I could post an image with Jeigan capping everything, and it wouldn't change anything. I could post an image of a 20/20 Hector with base level stats, and it wouldn't change anything.

Edited by Marty

I wonder when this whole Lugh vs Lilina thing will die. None of the Lilina fans have shown valid proof of why Lilina should even be considered anywhere near as good as Lugh so why does the whole rivalry even exist -_-?

I'm not on either side. I just know Lugh > Lilina thanks to statistical proof as well as more convincing arguments that aren't personal experience or "In MY opinion, etc."

The part about you getting it wasn't sarcasm. The medal part was.

You've inspired me to change my sig.

I got it but I'm still going to believe for ME not for you and everyone else that Lillina is better than Lugh.

That signiture isn't a insult on me is it?

I got it but I'm still going to believe for ME not for you and everyone else that Lillina is better than Lugh.

picard-headdesk-main99.jpg

You're not giving ANY proof that Lilina is "better". You're just giving YOUR opinion and YOUR experience.

Lillina is a woman.

If you hate her, some people automatically call you sexist.

Just like if you don't use Devdan in Path of Radiance.

I haven't played Path of Radiance.

Also Danved > Devdan. :P

In any case, this is going nowhere. Luigi Bros. can't seem to give any points that AREN'T his personal experience.

In any case, this is going nowhere. Luigi Bros. can't seem to give any points that AREN'T his personal experience.

Debating is arguing over which stats gaps are worse right? (Based on what I think Mekkah said)

If they are hows this?

Lugh has OK magic and good speed and skill right?

Lillina has great magic and OK speed and skill right?

Enemies in Normal mode aren't too fast, I think. (I haven't played the game for a while)

Lillina can do a lot of damage even without doubling and if she doubles which isn't so rare, she does huge damage.

Lugh may double a lot but with the lower magic he'll do as much or less damage than Lillina.

When the Final Chapter comes Lillina is a much better Forblaze user than Lugh because they'll both double the Mamkutes because of their horrible speed and do a lot of damage because of the Mamkute's horrible resistance, but with Lillina's higher magic she'll do more damage. She could probably handle them with Elfire and that's something Lugh can't do.

Debating is arguing over which stats gaps are worse right? (Based on what I think Mekkah said)

If they are hows this?

Lugh has OK magic and good speed and skill right?

Lillina has great magic and OK speed and skill right?

Enemies in Normal mode aren't too fast, I think. (I haven't played the game for a while)

Lillina can do a lot of damage even without doubling and if she doubles which isn't so rare, she does huge damage.

Lugh may double a lot but with the lower magic he'll do as much or less damage than Lillina.

When the Final Chapter comes Lillina is a much better Forblaze user than Lugh because they'll both double the Mamkutes because of their horrible speed and do a lot of damage because of the Mamkute's horrible resistance, but with Lillina's higher magic she'll do more damage. She could probably handle them with Elfire and that's something Lugh can't do.

Because Normal Mode and Endgame are all that matter.

I think by "Final Chapter" he was talking about Chapter 24 instead. That point is null anyway since Lugh's nuking everything with Forblaze as well. In NM, Lilina still has trouble doubling, Lugh does so more often and this results in better damage output than Lilina's MAG growth. Even if Lilina could "handle them with Elfire", that's practically nothing to help her since those chapters are easy and every1's who's worth something is 1 rounding with an S-rank weapon anyway.

Edited by Levin

You know what else Normal Mode enemies have less of? HP and res. It doesn't matter if Lilina's doing more damage if Lugh's still killing everything. Add in Lugh's Ellen/Chad supports and he's fine.

*returns to this topic*

...What I said was simple opinion, I'm aware it isn't fact. I'm aware Lugh is better, but when it gets to a point that every playthrough that involves Lugh involves no magic ever while Lillina always gets speed, bias is bound to come up.

I did not mean to cause a wtf explosion here -_-;; I think Ayanami is stalking me...

Because Normal Mode and Endgame are all that matter.

I didn't look at stats in Hard mode when I played it and in by final chapter I mean ch. 24 where she can kill the Mamkutes withoit Forblaze.