Iron Wall?

I let a few enemies attack Boyd with it, but I didn't notice anything special. I would have waited longer, but GC emulators are really slow.

I think it would be faster and easier to test using an Action Replay on the real game, but I don't have an AR : /

Do you not know what it's supposed to do?

It's Help description just says "Unused", so no : /

I have a gc action replay. I've never heard of this Iron wall skill. Maybe I'll try it for you guys next time I play through Por.

Sure, sounds cool. I'm pretty sure Iron Wall is one of the Skill options. It might be that nobody's labelled it though, since it's not used.

Sure, sounds cool. I'm pretty sure Iron Wall is one of the Skill options. It might be that nobody's labelled it though, since it's not used.

I'll have to find the code. (And hope it doesn't crash my game) But I'll do my best.

• 6 months later...

Iron wall is actually on a paladin, but I don't remember which one. It's not shown on the skill list, but the code, unless I read it wrong, says excactly that.

EDIT: Heather or Melty has it. The sword Pally has it, I believe. I find it interesting that a Paladin has it, not a General. I thought for sure that Zelguis would have it. Or I could be wrong. I'm not that good with reading codes and such, like I said.

Edited by Camtech075

Which file were you looking in? FE8Data.bin, System.cmp or something else?

I did a quick search for SID_IMPREGNABLE, but I couldn't find any character who had it. However I was in a hurry so I might have done something wrong.