Siegfried's Sigs

noremaC

Well I just got photoshop a week or so a go and decided to attempt to make sigs, here is what i have so far, most of them are just trying to learn how to do certain things, not so much make sigs.

sigfr3.jpg <--First sig, I know it is terrible

barb.jpg <--Second sig

gow.png <--forth, made it in school in about 10 minutes.

sig3s.jpg <-- third sig

I'm still learning so I am not going into too much detail in them, just exploring really, I just want to know if i am going in the right direction or not.

Edited by Siegfried

Ooh! I like the Shinon one!

Nice!

Thanks, I like that one and the barbarian (seconds one) the best.

Decent start, now to make sigs I could help if you want

Ok, your advice on msn helped steer me in the right direction, now I just need to start adding things to the sigs besides just the renders of the characters.

Hmmmm

well you need to understand the concept of blending and flow, which you learn by experience and tutorials

There not very good, but neither were mine when I first started. You should only make sigs using tuts for a while

And you should be making them smaller, its way to hard to make big sigs since most of the sig turns out to be open space

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

They are okay, not that bad not that good. The backgrounds I like. =D

I am mainly going for the backgrounds right now, I will soon start acually trying to make the renders fit in and stuff.

Ohh well still, I am praticing so the answer is no, and you would probably want me to put text saying you are a god.

Haha, where did I mention I wanted text? Naw, no text. can you deal with a simple dragon, though?

fine, i'll give it a try, post the render here and say what you want the background to somewhat look like.

Render? You mean a picture of a dragon?

As to the background...I dunno, perhaps a forest or something that would show a tall mountain in the background.

So, for the render you mean pic? Let me know so I can go find it, Sieg.

dragon.png

I know it is not the photo you asked for, i couldn't really make anything out of it because it was not a render so i just kinda made this from what you said in the beginning, i can make a new one if you would like.

dragon.png

I know it is not the photo you asked for, i couldn't really make anything out of it because it was not a render so i just kinda made this from what you said in the beginning, i can make a new one if you would like.

Actually, this one isn't bad at all. Now, if you could by some chance include the valkyrie that is currently in my siggy in it, that would work. If you can, just put her to the right side of the picture.

--Edit--Never mind, it would just make it look bad. So, can I has?

Edited by Löki