Wi-Fi Cheaters Thread

shane3x

Players name: Don't know

Team name: Elite

Spotted by: Taho

Reason: Lena used Aura and Gotoh used Excalibur (he still sucked monkeys and lost, but he cheated anyway :rolleyes: )

Excalibur is males only. Aura is females only. That's not cheating.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excalibur is males only. Aura is females only. That's not cheating.

Woops, thought it was Linde only and Merric only :P Sorry bout that one.

Got another one just now though:

Player name: Andrew

Team name: couldn't see 'cause the game froze

Reason: Characters had all stats fully capped (incl. Mag and Res), Chiki could attack at 2 range and his Jake could shoot me even though he shouldn't have been able to see me.

I'll erase the other entry. My mistake.

And another one again:

Player's name: Moniez$$$$

Team name: Starz

Reason: All stats capped (including movement) and weapons with 99 uses (the guy couldn't play to save his life though... :P )

Edited by Taho

And another one again:

Player's name: Moniez$$$$

Team name: Starz

Reason: All stats capped (including movement) and weapons with 99 uses (the guy couldn't play to save his life though... :P )

usealy none of them can

Usually hackers don't take into account strategy when hacking their teams (being the point why they hack: very little strategy and thinking needed to win, lmao). Most of the time they just use brute force, and when they're actually losing, they just disconnect like little bitches, not even having enough shame or honor to surrender.

This one time, I fought this hacker who was stupid enough to send his maxed units out one by one, thinking that none of my units had a chance of beating one. And I was using my worst team (the ones with the two Paladins and three Dracoknights, pretty sure you've seen it). I killed them all with nothing but triangle attacks, lol.

Oh yeah:

Player Name: Don't remember, I turned my game off as soon as I saw his team

Team Name: Omega

Reason(s): 99/X durability (even on freaking MASTER SEALS, rofl), all stats capped on each unit, 32 Mov on each unit.

Name:Goth Girl's

Team Name:GothGirl'sLover

Spotted By:luigi bros

Reason:I didn't see his units. I just turned off. He disarmed my units and captured the castle while out of sight and I was standing on it.

Name:Eriok225 (I didn't see the number but there was one.

Team Name:(I didn't see it)

Spotted By:luigi bros

Reason:I just saw Marth. All stats maxed including Movement and had two Mercuriuses with 99/20 uses.

Name: Mike

Team: Elite

Spotted By: Capracanis

Reason: Maxed stats and movement range. Uses Marth and 4 Swdmstrs.

EDIT: Added:

Name: POKEMONBOY

Team: FGQ

Spotted By: Capracanis

Reason: Maxed Stats/movement/Fog Of War not affecting him. Uses Tiki, Rikard, Marth, Beck and Gotoh. No weapons are forged. Rikard does not have to be directly next to you to attack, only in sight. Game Freezes everytime his Theif tries to get within 1 block of me. Player, really, really sucks.

Edited by Capracanis

I dunno if this one's posted yet but...

Name: Kasey

Team: Charmers

Spotted By: cheezperson

Reason: Maxed stats, maxed movement, could walk through walls, and used this weird technique similar to the "rescue" option in other FE games.

Edited by cheezperson

This is gonna sound kinda weird but would anyone mind if I made alist of these people who cheated intstead of having it scattered around a thread? I'm bored out of my mind and really don't mind typing.

EDIT: Not to be confused with hte list on the first page but to actually make a list and Add the names of hackers because the list on Pg1 is in no way whole.

Edited by Capracanis

As long as you keep it updated, that would be great.

i PLAY ABOUT 40 MATCHES A DAY SO i'LL ADD MY OWN FINDS AS WELL AS THE OTHERS IN THIS THREAD.

Fuckk, Caps lock..

Name: Darkwolf

Team: PQR

Reason: Maxed Stats/movement/unlimited weapons. Uses Imhullu/MageStone/EarthStone.

Units:

Gotoh - Sage

Radd - Swordmaster

Tiki - Dragon

??? - Dracoknight

Strategy: I was good enough to take down all of his units with the exception of the immune sage. (I had 3 units left) All I did was have Caeda as a Falcoknight with 56 HP stand on the base with Gradivus. His critical was lower than my luck and his damage would not kill me. Each turn I'd use Gradivus to fully heal myself fully and eventually he disconnected..

I'll start going through the thread tommorow. I tell you, being out of high school is boring...

Name: angel

Team: SORCERER & SORCERER2

Reason: Invisibility. Imhullu. Maxed Stats/movement/unlimited weapons. Walking through walls. Game always disconnects as soon as you capture the castle.

Units: From both teams.

Cord - Sorcerer (Imhullu)

Lind - Mage (Aura)

Lena - Bishop (Thunder)

Merric - Sage (Starlight)

Gotoh - Sage (Imhullu)

Tiki - (DivineStone)

I tell you, nintendo better get it's shit together and not realea AR cartridges...Or start tracking down and charging whoever did.

Name: Michael

Team: Michael

Reason: Invisibility. Maxed Stats/movement/Walks through walls.

His game glitches and the Hero as well as the Sage cannot atk me. Disconnected after 4 turns.

Units:

Elice - Bishop (Aura)

Abel - Paladin (Brv.L)

Frey - Paladin (Gradivus)

Caesar - Hero (Hand Axe)

??? - Sage (???)

Name: HOTSHOT

Team: Heroic

Reason: Maxed Stats

Units:

Minerva - Dracoknight

Hautclere

Athena - Swordmaster

Silver Sword

Navarre - Swordmaster

Brave Sword

Silver Sword

Killing Edge

WyrmSlayer

Starsphere

Horace - General

Killer Lance

Ridersbane

Steel Bow

Steel Lance

Silver Lance

Merric - Sage

Excalibur

Thunder

Blizard

Mend

Name: (clockX3)time(clockX3)

Team: D

Reason(s): Freeze (Freezes your game whnever you take the castle)

Units/Weapons: ???

Name: Ataide

Team: Ground Units

Reason(s): Maxed Stats

Units/Weapons:

Donno if it's a hack but oe character has messed up Stats. Merric was a Swordmsater with everything maxed except for Def/Res. I think that's impossible bceause his Str growth is only about 10%. To have Magic at 20 and Str at 24 is bullshit, in my oppinion.

Name: <>Lonewolf<>

Team: TIKI

Reason(s): Max Stats, Durability

Units/Weapons:

Tiki

Divinestone

Wyrmslayer

Door Key

Note: Tiki is his only unit

I'm starting to take note of units as well.

Edited by Capracanis

Sorry for the double-post but I needed this to be noticed. Since cheezperson has kinda given me the go ahead...I said I'd get it done today but that's not happening. Today I watched the Michael Jackson ceremony so I’ll get to the list after. I’m going to print out the entire thread and then sort out the hackers/cheaters on my laptop.

A few things to take note of:

1 - I’m slightly changing the layout. I will not add ‘Spotted By:’. Truthfully, no one cares. It’s not that I don’t want you to have credit; I just don’t want to give any more information that could be confusing. Basically, I want the list to be simple and quick.

2 - I will put out a list of words/letters that will represent certain aspects of the cheating. For example, if I put down ‘Movement (##)’ as one of the reasons for hacking, it will mean that they have a movement range abnormality with the number of steps they can take within the brackets. Movement (32) means they have maxed range and will probably be used for 99% of the movement hacking cases. Also, if anyone plays me and sees my Caeda Falcoknight and accuses me of hacking because her Mov is 12, I will kick your ass; it’s called ‘Boots’. Use some common sense when noticing hacks. I have maxed out Catria in everything except Magic and had her Res at 18 so some things are possible. I also will add a glossary of terms and what they mean when I put them under the ‘Reasons:’ list.

3 - I will start taking note of the units & weapons that the hackers use as I find them and when you confront them, I would urge you to do the same.

4 - I may or may not, depending on the time frame I’m given at home, put everything in alphabetical order. The reason is that since I’ve had my DS, I’ve changed my name 5 times. (Matthew, Matt, FFW, Capracanis and now it’s Goat-Wolf, if anyone’s curious) so name’s are unreliable at times since we can just change them. I suggest that if you find a hacker you go to the index and Crtl + F, type in their name exactly as is and then search my list to see if I have them. If I do, I will post them together with a disclaiming saying it may not be the same person pending on units and the like. This is why I’m asking you to take note of the units/classes/weapons because there’s a slim chance that it may be them. There are exceptions; the person named Adell, for example, always changing their teams’ names. I know this because I play the fucker all the time. The name is uncommon so I’m going to assume anyone named Adell is that same person.

5 - IF I was able to beat them, I will tell you how. Some are beatable (pending on your weapons) and some others either disconnect or your game freezes when they lose, and some disconnect as soon as you claim the castle. I will tell you the outcome if at all possible. I will not continue if I will lose; I will shut off my game. I’m not letting my win-streak get an L for a hacker. Truthfully, I don’t know how many I’ve won in a row, but suffice to say I’ve rarely lost and my Data sees all Ws. I really should have kept a list.

6 – I will not add the names of people who wait the 5 minutes to see if you disconnect. Later, I may, but as is, I’m not wasting my time with that shit. Just leave your game, go grab some food and if their turn ended before they get back, they’ll see how they like it being done to them.

7 – I will either use a different font, put it in Bold or type (OVERSIZED) next to the letters in names that are written using the OVERSIZED font in-game, so that we can tell the difference between them, and CAPS LOCK (Upper-case) names/letters.

The ‘new’ layout of the form will be as follows:

Name: Opponent’s Name

Team: Team’s Name

Reason(s): Hacking ‘offence’

Units/Weapons:

Character Name (Character Class)

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

- Weapons/items

*Note: Unit list/Weapon list only applies to those of whom we have taken note of and will not appear in earlier posts regarding hackers.

For those of you who wish to help me, open up a Txt document (mine’s named ‘WiFi.txt’) and then save it after pasting the following:

Name:

Team:

Reason(s):

Units/Weapons:

And whenever you go into a fight, take note of enemy names/teams as soon as the battle starts in case they do hack. I’d suggest copying/pasting about 3 of them if you do not wish to post your found-hackers immediately.

Remember to take your time and try to get as much info as possible. Don’t be afraid to make them wait. If you do, they’ll just Disconnect and give you another card towards your collection. (Sadly, I already have them all) And if you think it’s too much work then just give me their names/teams and I’ll post them to the list anyway. Failing that, add my MSNs flamesfromwind@hotmail.com or Capracanis@live.com (rarely use) and send them to me immediately as you play online.

Also, do not expect this to be done in an hour or today. Give me some fucking time as I am doing this for your convenience and to occupy myself. I might have it done in a few hours, but, then again, I’m wanting to kick some ass online with my new team(s). Despite what this thread may suggest, I do indeed have a life of my own

Edited by Capracanis

You might want to make this a separate topic, that is once you make the list. And then just edit that list instead of posting new replies. That should make things a bit easier.

A seperate topic? Yeah. Gotcha. I just have an issue with leaving this one open while I have another thread doing the exact same thing. I mean, shane doesn't sdeem to ahve done much with it recently so I thought I'd organize it.

I'm not going to bother with units/weapons because I don't really see the point

Name: bhc

Team: Elite

Reason(s): 19 move berserker, Imhullu

Name: Scott

Team: BEST!!!!

Reason(s): max move

Name: luis

Team: XUANS

Reason(s): Imhullu ,multiple moves

Name: Helloween

Team: 0eionea

Reason(s): level 3 barst general, max stats 32 move 99 durability, forged gradivus

note, their team name uses accented letters, the 0e is one character.

Name: Bryce

Team: Traniming

Reason(s): 33 move swordmaster Roshea, lvl 30

Name: Scott

Team: Magic!?!?

Reason(s): 32 move, MIID_NULL, Imhullu

Name: beeps5555

Team: BBB

Reason(s): 32 move, max stats on level 3 unit. Attacked from 10 spaces away with fire.

Name: Cole

Team: Kael

Reason(s): Forged Swarm

Edited by Sylvan

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it looks this isn't being updated any more.

Who would be up for a new list (either continue this topic, or make a new one) where we post hackers the normal way. However, rank the hackers by frequency. So if a hacker is on more often, they'll be at the top of the list. I dunno, it might make the list more useful for weeding out active hackers, and be a quicker reference for people online to D/C before a battle starts (if that's what they want to do).

I'd be happy to keep such a list up-to-date, since I'm basically always on.