• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

On August 2, 2017 at 7:03 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Didn't just beat Archie without any deaths

Whatcha playing?

On August 3, 2017 at 9:58 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

Isn't kicking themself for having to go catch a Pokémon again after accidentally ejecting their 3ds cartridge

What was it?

Is not a Sword Spirit.

Will not be reading this at the exact time that I post it.

3 hours ago, Nym said:

His Lon'qu from Pennsylvania

Mind elaborating? I am indeed from Pennsylvania but I understand not why you mentioned "Lon'qu."

58 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Whatcha playing?

What was it?

Is not a Sword Spirit.

I'm doing a Pokémon alpha sapphire wonderlocke. Basically, you take a regular nuzlocke, with standard rules being one pokemon per area, if you faint the encounter you don't get an encounter, (dupes clause is optional), and if your Pokémon faints, it's considered dead and must either be released or stored in the PC never to be used again. And with a wonderlocke, you mist wondertrade all captures you get. 

I dropped my 3ds and the card accidentally got ejected, so I was forced to catch some Pokémon again, its was annoying.

plays as agitha in Hyrule Warriors.

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I'm doing a Pokémon alpha sapphire wonderlocke. Basically, you take a regular nuzlocke, with standard rules being one pokemon per area, if you faint the encounter you don't get an encounter, (dupes clause is optional), and if your Pokémon faints, it's considered dead and must either be released or stored in the PC never to be used again. And with a wonderlocke, you mist wondertrade all captures you get. 

I dropped my 3ds and the card accidentally got ejected, so I was forced to catch some Pokémon again, its was annoying.

plays as agitha in Hyrule Warriors.

I see then. 

Just which Pokemon were you forced to catch again?

Will know that weapon-wise, I've switched the target of my ire to the Baton.

6 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I see then. 

Just which Pokemon were you forced to catch again?

Will know that weapon-wise, I've switched the target of my ire to the Baton.

Just some magikarps, but it was like ten of them, and the Pokémon I catch doesn't matter, I have to windertrade it immediately. I could get anything from another magikarp (which I did) or a lugia (which I also did)

switched to a baton? 

24 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

switched to a baton?

I was talking HW. I find the Baton to be the single most pain in the ass weapon to get the level 3 for. In both the original and Legends. The level 3 Gauntlets were the only other weapon that was a frustration fest to get... In the Wii U game, that is (Legends has you get it from a Traitors mission on the Master Quest map instead). It's also pretty slow to kill anything other than mooks. And a Rupee competition on the Termina map made me realize just how bad it really was.

Might own a pet.

switched to a baton?

I was talking HW. I find the Baton to be the single most pain in the ass weapon to get the level 3 for. In both the original and Legends. The level 3 Gauntlets were the only other weapon that was a frustration fest to get... In the Wii U game, that is (Legends has you get it from a Traitors mission on the Master Quest map instead). It's also pretty slow to kill anything other than mooks. And a Rupee competition on the Termina map made me realize just how bad it really was.

Might own a pet.

switched to a baton?

Might own a pet.

3 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Might own a pet.

Oh my god DO NOT remind me of that baton! I HATED getting the level 3 version of that weapon! I don't even like that weapon, but my stupid need to 100% the game forced me to do so!

is correct about me owning a pet

3 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Might own a pet.

Oh my god DO NOT remind me of that baton! I HATED getting the level 3 version of that weapon! I don't even like that weapon, but my stupid need to 100% the game forced me to do so!

is correct about me owning a pet

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

That makes two of us. I just cheesed it with a SP Replenishing mixture, and I have no shame about it (because hey, if the game's gonna bullshit me, I'll just bullshit it back). Getting it in Legends is sure to be an exercise in frustration, too (Speed Run stage... With The Imprisoned as the boss. And being locked to a weapon that has crap single target damage. Just thinking about it makes my everything hurt.). 

Knows about Twinrova.

1 minute ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

That makes two of us. I just cheesed it with a SP Replenishing mixture, and I have no shame about it (because hey, if the game's gonna bullshit me, I'll just bullshit it back). Getting it in Legends is sure to be an exercise in frustration, too (Speed Run stage... With The Imprisoned as the boss. And being locked to a weapon that has crap single target damage. Just thinking about it makes my everything hurt.). 

Knows about Twinrova.

Hey, I used Magic Fountain AND SP replenishing for it, that stage is BS.

ughhh, the imprisoned. WHY CANT IT STAY DOWN LONGER!!!!!