Fia

Post a fact about the person above!

Is clairvoyant.

j/k. I also have blue and grey tees.

Metalhead.

5 hours ago, Karimlan said:

probably has Prinnys dancing in his head.

Actually I've never played a Disgaea game, so no.

2 hours ago, Robert Stewart said:

never played a Disgaea game

is doing self-torture a Maddening run for FE:TH.

9 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Probably did.

I don't even know what Disgaea is.

Enjoys a game in which there are stones imbued with special power by the gods of light, for which the game is eponymous.

likes Mugen without context.

Profile picture is a artificial girl freaking out over god knows what.

Hyperdimension Neptunia? Nice! :3

Did a bit of Nepsplaining.

Probably found the last battle of chapter 6 to be rather stressful; first, when the real fight begins, I have to defeat at least ten enemies... when only eight are on the map to begin with. Second, I have to have Alto defeat Hilda... which means going through Dante and Hrodulf, who have Guardian, which stops you from passing them.  All this crap while worrying that Hilda doesn't suicide on Mystery OP NPC, who practically starts in her face. Oh, and she and her goons have some really honking good orbs for stealing, which is even more crap to worry about.

Fought the (in my opinion) hardest battle in Stella Glow.

If you want a tip, I'd suggest bringing Nonoka and Rusty (the former being a minor game breaker in her own right), as well as some Steal Orbs so you can grab the orbs easier. As always, Popo's Song of Wind is your friend against larger groups, while her arrow techniques are neat to snipe things from a distance, and while she is rather slow, Mordi (if you trained her at all) packs quite a punch herself. She should be able to distract some people, most notably Dorothy's hench... plushies with her clay dolls (not to be confused with one of my favorite Pokémon). Sakuya can be a good pick, too, though I found her rather redundant as a pure damage dealer, as you have Alto, Nonoka, and Rusty to take care of business on that front. And halfway through the battle, Win Button No. 1 comes in, which is where things get easier.
Preventing Hilda from getting killed by OP NPCs isn't too hard, either, I found, if you can get to her fast enough, which should be doable with Rusty, Popo, and Nonoka at your disposal.

Edited by DragonFlames