Fire Emblem - Girls

Celice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dancer also have an skill: Summon

They can summon little units that can heal another units, they are 1HKO'ed, and have 3 Mov, but the dancer can summons as many as she wants, you can have a lot of them arround the map healing your units.

NOTE: The dancer must be promoted, you can promoted them by using a Magic Ring/Master Seal

This is the promoted Dancer:

promoteddancer.png

And this is what Dancer can summon:

dancersummon.png

EDIT: The summons can also Dance for other units.

Edited by Rolanmen1

EDIT: The summons can also Dance for other units.

YES! Brokenness and infinite turns ftw.

Edited by Roxas

It isn't really infinite turns unless you have a dancer dancing for one another, which only means as long as they move one adjacent tile at a time, they could go anywhere on the map. Alone. Which isn't really helpful. It'd be difference if they were like the dancers in Seisen (FE4) where more than one is revitalized, but I don't think that's supported here.

Other than a unit limit, not really. Only that only as long as you would want the chain to continue, Ninian would have to further dance, making their objective nothing more than to move one tile at a time with only the goal of dancing for the other.

Other than a unit limit, not really. Only that only as long as you would want the chain to continue, Ninian would have to further dance, making their objective nothing more than to move one tile at a time with only the goal of dancing for the other.

If a summon dances for Ninian, you could move her and repeat the process so that you can create a chain of dancers to allow for your broken unit to get somewhere. Think warp with bait basically.

Assuming the summon can dance once summoned.

Edited by Sirius

If a summon dances for Ninian, you could move her and repeat the process so that you can create a chain of dancers to allow for your broken unit to get somewhere. Think warp with bait basically.

Assuming the summon can dance once summoned.

First of all, you can't dance another summon/dancer, i don't know if Ninian can dance Tethys though. Summons can heal a Dancer.

I don't really know if there is an unit limit, i have only summoned like 4 Summons at the same time.

EDIT: I don't know why is this, but when Ninian summons, sometimes the summon can move inmediately, and sometimes not. I don't know if this is because RNG or something.

Edited by Rolanmen1

Found some interesting thins:

There is a limit for Summons, you can summon arround 7-8 at a time.

I'm not sure about this, but looks like the stats and staff that summons weild depends on the level of the dancer.

Take a look at this:

summonwithpsysic.png

This is pretty nice, but look at this:

summonwithwarp.png

Warp Staff FTW. Anywayz, it's not like the biggest thing, since Summons only have 5Mag, but still this can be of use.

But unfortunatelly, you can't trade the staff so you can sold/use it.

Also, when you reach the summon limits, the Summon option is still available, if you use it, the Dancer will summon nothing, but still gains EXP, so you may use this if the Dancer don't have anything better to do.

EDIT: I got a summon with a Hammerne Staff. WTF?

Edited by Rolanmen1

There's a new update at the upload site, for those interested. Not sure on what's new.

Only update that I HAVE seen is that you can use Statsboosters even if stats are capped.

Alson Ellen from FE6, appeared in the battle preparations screen (i was in ch17)

EDIT: Linoan's sprite is no more. It have been replace by Summoner class.

femalesummoner.png

And Ch17 map have been edited, not sure about the others in the future. Also there aren't no more NPC units to rescue.

Only 2 NPC are there and are recuitable (i wont spoil).

Edited by Rolanmen1

Celice, you said you wanted pictures of the maps? I'm playing through again, and here is Chapter 3 (Chapter 8x FE5)

fe5chapter8x3.th.png

And Chapter 4 (Chapter 14 FE9)

fe9chapter14.th.png

Chapter 5 (Chapter 6 FE5)

fe5chapter6.th.png

Edited by IOS

Thanks ^^

Oh, and I haven't bothered to bring it up, but another update was released. I likely won't post anything further, as I don't personally care for playing the project--those interested may just want to check the febin site every now and then to see what goodies are uploaded.

I could've sworn that third map was suppose to be from FE5 after the prison break.

Yeah, it is. Chapter 6 of FE5 was the chapter after the prison break.

BTW, I'm willing to bet that supports make those later chapters MUCH easier.

Edited by IOS

This hack is way hard, i was in ch19 and they throwed at me like 200 enemies. Also i should say to you to always and i mean ALWAYS protect the throne.

Im in Ch20 and this map looks totally different. But i have to warn you.

There are invisible assassins wondering in the map.

invisibleassassins.png

invisibleassassins2.png

Looks like they use a Kard from FE10, and i think that they have Bane instead of Lethality, but look:

invisibleassassins3.png

They always have 195 Critical %, so expect Bane a lot.

Also i have to ask, does anyone know how Latona works?

Edited by Rolanmen1

I'm pretty sure the latest update replaces all the maps that weren't already changed. Already, Chapter 12 and 13 have been changed (Chapter 13 is now Chapter 16A from FE5). So I would assume that the patch covers the entire game, although the readme says that the patch is still a work in progress :S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^I was wondering about that too, but I just went ahead and killed her to get along with the story. I did not want to bother waiting forever to get a reply. Overall, I am finding this hack enjoyable. I can read some Japanese, and I am familiar with Fire Emblem as a series, though I have not played FE5. Currently I am up to chapter 17.

Some things are too easy. I can use any weapons I want, and then just repair them with free Hammernes from dolls. Yeah, it takes about 20 tries to get one hammerne, but it's totally worth it.

How do I steal? I thought thiefmage and thiefsage would be able to, but that does not seem to be the answer. Because I could not figure this out, I had to forgo two stat-boosters, three jewels, and the silver card.

Oh yeah, and dancers are incredibly useful now. And you get two of them. And they have insane evade. Excellent hack. Far better than any I have come across for any of the FEs so far, though I look forward to FE4 GBA.

Figured out Lyn could recruit her after I danced her twice to get close enough to Selena.

Stealing: http://www.lensterknight.superbusnet.com/other/Hacks/FE8%20Girls/manual_data/skills.html

Simply, you have to reduce the enemy you wish to steal from to less than 25% HP (their HP turns gray when you press R over them). Plus, you have to have higher speed than the enemy.