FE TOURNY

please join us in Shadow stars first ever fire emblem tourny.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN SHADOW STARS TO PARTCIPATE

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/ (is were it is)

the date will be sceulded late june early july but if you guys want it sooner we will arrange for that.

1.Blacknight9 (i will sub only)

2.Kemph

3.Tatsumaki

4. Sylvan

5.cheezperson

6. Quanchino

7.Zath the Sword

8. sirius

9.DLV

10.Spectral archer

11.Luigi bros

13.Atlaz

14.Mr. Techno

15.Orgg

rules

first host id decided by joining postion then oppenent, I.e 1 braket number1 (me currently) then my oppenent, then me again,

best 2 out of three, finals 3 out of 5,

:the use of forged weapons is prohibited int he first round as are brave weapons. the rounds rounds following are determined are decided by contestants, (this is designed to test tactics more tactical teamwork, not i have a brave axe i am going to 1HKO u, i think players want a fight were they can use there whole team effectivly)

the exceptions are balistia and levin swords to this rule, as they will suck otherwise

:only 4 forged brave weapons a team. this way people who started more recently can have a chance.

stages. 1st round must be random, if it is a stage both players don't want they may veto but must do radnom again,

counterpicks: you may not pick a stage you already won on, losers choice as in brawl.

RNg is prhobitied. i respect your effort but the fact that you had teh time to do it is unfair when compaird to others who don't have the time.

No Hacks, if you get caught once your out.

u hack imhulu don't come back here.

HAVE FUN

EN GAURDE

note the RNg rule

if you come with more than 3 stats(excluding Hp) i will be seriously considering that you RNGed,

Not that you don't have to be a member of the clan to do this we are just hosting it,

ONLY 8 more spots

Please join

any questions PM me or go to http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/ i am Blacknight there as well

Only 2 Spots Left peopel

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/B...ent=tourny3.gif

this is the braket

THese are the bracket list i have made

For first round these are the match ups

DLV vs bye

cheez vs luigi

tatsumaki vs bye

sirius vs sylvan

Zath the sword vs bye

Quanchino vs Spectral archer

Mr techno vs bye

Afro vs Kemph

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/

See you at 5 Pm Pasific

Edited by Blacknight9

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when people discriminate RNG abusers as if we're hackers. I do have a regular team, but it sucks. Very badly.

any team well suck ro RNg,

there are a few reasons why it was banned

1.I cannot prove you didn't hack it

2. I people may want new teams for tourny

3 if you have maxed out stats and have all brave weapons forged you are almost impossible to beat unless by someon else like you , otherwise you just got got owned for having no strategy

4.Students do't alwasy have time with studing to do this.

If you guys wish for RNG to be Allowed i will put it in, however if this being the case your stats of your team MUST be posted on here so i know you didn't hack,

If you have max stats in all i will believe you hacked since it is almost impossible.

Are you content with hese changes

i will be resonable, put if you haave totaly outgarges stats like maxed out stats in 4 or more catogories (excluding HP) please get a new team, i am giving you at least 2 weeks to do this if you

RNG this is defienetly enough time for you

Edited by Blacknight9

Do you really want me to post my stats? Sylvan can tell you I'm not a cheater.

I'm pretty sure 4 have maxed defense, 4 have maxed attack, 1 has 29 magic, they all have maxed speed, and a few of them have maxed skill.

If you still want me to post full stats, that's fine too.

Edited by cheezperson

Do you really want me to post my stats? Sylvan can tell you I'm not a cheater.

I'm pretty sure 4 have maxed defense, 4 have maxed attack, 1 has 29 magic, they all have maxed speed, and a few of them have maxed skill.

If you still want me to post full stats, that's fine too.

this is defienetly excecpt able, you haven't capped your resistance a team tht has RNG'd to this point is completly acceptable and is encouraged,

this is defienetly excecpt able, you haven't capped your resistance a team tht has RNG'd to this point is completly acceptable and is encouraged,

Yeah, no resistance caps, but one is within 5 (but it's a sage so...). Do you want some advertisement from me? I could probably get a few more people in on this.

Personally, I like the rules. I'm all for it. It'll be something different for a change. No braves (at least for the start), no obscene stats, it brings in a whole new style of gameplay.

I think it'll be refreshing to make a new team. A lot of tactics that are infeasible currently, become reasonable.

Personally, I like the rules. I'm all for it. It'll be something different for a change. No braves (at least for the start), no obscene stats, it brings in a whole new style of gameplay.

I think it'll be refreshing to make a new team. A lot of tactics that are infeasible currently, become reasonable.

If this be the case i would like to offer an addtional type matches designed to test players ability to adapt to situation

Game types allowed

Game 1 must still be a rout gametype

rounds 2 and 3 can be any as long as BOTH PLAYERS AGREE, this is just for fun if you want, all matches may be rout.

:#1standard rout, the one you always do (default one done)

#2 Regicide now this will be unfair for high level marths but i think it could work since few good players use him

Rules: kill other players marth

FOW is on

Card is on

stages 1,2,4 only (3 is cheap and the otherse are too big.)

, as said before kill the other players marth, since Marth is medicre a brave weapons will most lily klll him in one round anyway,

*this is unfair if you have a good marth

#3 capture the cell,

Map 4 only.

FOW is is optional

Card on,

WARP STAFFS ARE BANNED it would be too easy to get to a wall and then just warp

SHould player one get Cell first, they must hold there own base for Player 2 turn, since Player 1 would then have had a turn advantage,

: Claim victory you need to go to chat and say so. alothoug oppenent may alraedy know. WE will be using my clans war/tourny chat for this event. the opposing player has three turns to verify victory, should the "win" player attack the confirming unti, the offensive player loses automaticaly.

you must get into your oppenents cell with 2 doors on map 4, similar to Capture the flag however there isn't that game type in this game. this is designead to show tactical skill in assulting and defending a location.

: if both teams get cell on same turn it becomes a rout match.

these are juse suggestions, feel free to try them before tourny, THe standard Rout is always an option so don't flame me for suggesting other game types when both players have to argee to do a diffrent game type.

Also if you have your own game type lets here it, this tourny is for you guys so make the most out of it

Edited by Blacknight9

hmm, not such a big fan on those game types. There is quite a bit of room for brokenness in the games. It would be hard to keep people on even ground.
Like i said they were optional a Standard rout was always a option,

Questions:

1. Any limit on other forged weapon such as Longbow and Hand Axe?

2. How's stage selection gonna go down? Stage 3 should be banned because it's shit.

no the forge limit is on braves is is because thats one brave a chracter becasue Mages don't have braves, it makes 4, it would be unfair to me (horse man for example becasue we know generals suck) if you can have Brave bows and brave swords on umbra due to some people will only have one or teh other if they are making new teams,.

Stages, in the rules i said 1st stage must be random but can be done again if both players veto, but looking back i din't say you couldn't pick stage three for a counter pick , whick would be extremelu unfair to player 2.

STAGE 3 is BANNED, if you pick it by accidnet you surrender and start over.thank you for bringing this to my attention Sirius