FE TOURNY

One more thing- my team has a merric(sage) with maxed def, and a paladin with maxed def. This may seem RNG abused, but it is not.

My merric sacrificed levels as a mage for levels as an archer/cav/pally/sniper. He ended up with 16 defense (2 def boosters) and my frey ended with 24 defense (I admit I gave frey one level as he ended with 23 defense on level 19)

The team is not RNG abused (except that one level with frey), but I am pointing this out if you don't want me to use the team or think it is RNG abused.

I allowed RNG as long as there is no more than 4 stats maxed (not including hp)

your team appears to meet the limitations by a decent margin, if you would like me to persnaly see your team i can do that as well

Edited by Blacknight9

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I request minor forging in the first round? By minor I mean Hand axes and longbows only because they are terrible otherwise like the levin sword.

Can I request minor forging in the first round? By minor I mean Hand axes and longbows only because they are terrible otherwise like the levin sword.

longbows already have a 3 range advatege that no one else has, if you can forge that you would have a riduclus advantage if you could forge that, It would be cheap. Also the rule against Forges was Designed to make things weaker, I only allowed Balista due to the fact that few people use them + unless you have a magic person using a levin sword it is still poor even if it is forged.

if you wish to discuss this with me in more detail you may find me http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/

i will probably be Soren the Archemage

Edited by Blacknight9

there are a winners and losers brakets, if you lose in winners you go to losers, if you lose in losers thats as far as you go. there will only be one person who doesn't play in the losers brakets at all, it will make more sense once you see the brackerts that will be posted once we have reacherd 16 participatents

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/

if you have questions you may reach me here

Edited by Blacknight9

We are going to need everyone in the tourney friend code in order to verse them right.

I will make a forum about that but posting them all in this one would be stupid as they are to spread out to find any individuals members FC

just so im clear as i saw it asked but not answered.....we can't use forges or braves in the first round but can we have them in our inventory.....or do i need to make 2 team?.......also i just maxed 4 stats minus 1 offensive res and def for the most part on 4 characters minus Barst who sadly has 0 mag and 4 res........this was using all stat boosters and arena to level.....i could give base stat to what they are now if needed but some of them needed less boosts then others.......Est was nice to me leveling

just so im clear as i saw it asked but not answered.....we can't use forges or braves in the first round but can we have them in our inventory.....or do i need to make 2 team?.......also i just maxed 4 stats minus 1 offensive res and def for the most part on 4 characters minus Barst who sadly has 0 mag and 4 res........this was using all stat boosters and arena to level.....i could give base stat to what they are now if needed but some of them needed less boosts then others.......Est was nice to me leveling

just make another team that doesn't have them in the inventory, you can use the same characters though,

Also, 4 stats exluding HP or less may be maxed i don't care how you got them like that, this is desgined to prevent hacking and so people just starting new teams can have a decent chance

sorry what i meant to say about barst is he maxed everything but mag and res....zerker ftw......and np....2 teams it is

thats acceptable, by teh way guys you can make more than 2 teams, lol as long as those teams are within rules