FE TOURNY

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm the cloud guy with the #2 spot on the roster. Nice to meet everyone, looking forward to fighting you guys... blah blah blah blah. Yeah I just started the wifi world of FE. So why is map 3 unfair?

player 1 can block teh exits or player 2 and have p2 waste there turn

Yeah, I'm the cloud guy with the #2 spot on the roster. Nice to meet everyone, looking forward to fighting you guys... blah blah blah blah. Yeah I just started the wifi world of FE. So why is map 3 unfair?

Player 1 can block player 2's rooms basically nuking player 2's first turn and giving player 1 a huge advantage (player 2's units being exposed with no effort). Xane users would basically be fighting with 4 units against 5 since Xane has little to no chance of transforming and then you'd also have to heal him.

Well just to avoid the whole "choose the stage randomly but exit the fight if stage 3 is selected", I could make a program to randomize the stage selection and list the order in which it came, then randomly pair up the people participating together in assigning them like so...

First stage selection: Stage 4 comes up first, followed by 6, 4 again, 2, 5, 1, etc.

Bracket: Sylvan comes up first and BK showed up second so for the first match it would be Sylvan and BK on stage 4, Sylvan's first player and BK is 2nd. Cloud and Katua (DLV) showed up second so they battle in stage 6 and so on.

Well just to avoid the whole "choose the stage randomly but exit the fight if stage 3 is selected", I could make a program to randomize the stage selection and list the order in which it came, then randomly pair up the people participating together in assigning them like so...

First stage selection: Stage 4 comes up first, followed by 6, 4 again, 2, 5, 1, etc.

Bracket: Sylvan comes up first and BK showed up second so for the first match it would be Sylvan and BK on stage 4, Sylvan's first player and BK is 2nd. Cloud and Katua (DLV) showed up second so they battle in stage 6 and so on.

good idea

i have Decided on a tourny date, do to the roster filling up i have decided to make the date

SUNDAY JUNE 21 at 5PM pasific, 8PM eastern US time, if you have an issue with the time post it and i will see wht i can do.

WE will meet here

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/ in the Tournament chatbox we have. there is a brawl tourny we are hosting after that you are allowed to be in if you wish(no sign ups nessacary) i excpect the tournament to last 20 minuites a round, i will be posting brackets shortly.

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/Blacknight9_01/

this should be it, sorry i can't make it bigger, Also peopel who join after this is posted i will tell you what number you are on the sign up sheet so you know what to look for.

actaly i will tell you as well if you an't see it

Catua vs (Player 6 who has yet to join)

(? loki of 7 person who has yet to join) vs 3 (third person who has yet to join)

Cheeze person vs 4(you get teh number now right?)

Blacknight9 Vs Cloudx128

Sirius Vs 2

5 vs 1

Specctral archer vs Zath the sword

Edited by Blacknight9

so forges on braves are allowed right or are those weapons never alowed to be forged

and i assume fog of far will always be on

and also can you have the braves in your inventory and not use them in the first round or no braves on the field at all?

Edited by Zath of the Sword

so forges on braves are allowed right or are those weapons never alowed to be forged

and i assume fog of far will always be on

and also can you have the braves in your inventory and not use them in the first round or no braves on the field at all?

Read dude,

FORGES AMD BRAVES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ROUND 1 AGAINST YOUR FIRST OPPENENT. ONLY LEVIN SWORDS AND BALLISTA MAB BE FORGE for FIRST ROUND

FORGES AND BRAVES ARE ALLOWED ALL ROUNDS AFTER

Edited by Blacknight9

One more thing- my team has a merric(sage) with maxed def, and a paladin with maxed def. This may seem RNG abused, but it is not.

My merric sacrificed levels as a mage for levels as an archer/cav/pally/sniper. He ended up with 16 defense (2 def boosters) and my frey ended with 24 defense (I admit I gave frey one level as he ended with 23 defense on level 19)

The team is not RNG abused (except that one level with frey), but I am pointing this out if you don't want me to use the team or think it is RNG abused.