FE TOURNY

just make another team that doesn't have them in the inventory, you can use the same characters though,

Also, 4 stats exluding HP or less may be maxed i don't care how you got them like that, this is desgined to prevent hacking and so people just starting new teams can have a decent chance

I don't have room for a new team. I only have two non-brave/forged teams. One is pathetically weak and the other has more than four stats maxed. I promise I didn't cheat. I would NEVER do that.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have room for a new team. I only have two non-brave/forged teams. One is pathetically weak and the other has more than four stats maxed. I promise I didn't cheat. I would NEVER do that.

i don't care if you did or didn't hack as long as teh stats are what i specified, this prevents uber hacking though

i don't care if you did or didn't hack as long as teh stats are what i specified, this prevents uber hacking though

I don't have room. Can I skip that round? I can have more than 3 stats maxed on the tournament though, right?

off my last play through i ended up having quite a pool of characters to play with, I started with the intention of keeping everyone alive and maxing levels, that lasted until I lost Merric (though I did bring him back with Aum and promoted and leveled him to max). So I have a lot to play around with, like my horrible Caeser Levin user and several others that I am constantly changing my teams up though keeping the same names. I know I'm not the only one that doesn't always catch the player name before the team name so I make sure if it's a horrible team one time they might get surprised the next.

Anyway back off my drunken rambling...........ah yeah long round about way of saying it........I may not of maxed every stat with every toon, I saw my fair share of no stat gain levels (damn you Lena), but I also ended up with a few that surprised me. Julian isn't that bad at 30. Granted they aren't all diamonds, but I like to think that some of them are more than pyrite (fool's gold if you didn't know). biggest thing is keeping your stat boosters to give you some leeway. Hell I can even get Maria up to 24 Mag.........

oh I'm out for the night that was too long for just saying random stats are random. unless you abuse it :lol:

please let the sarcasm show in that one and know that it was meant to be a joke

don't remember why i posted or even why i put it here but me drinking and forums equal hilarity for me the next day.....sorry bout that

Edited by Orgg

off my last play through i ended up having quite a pool of characters to play with, I started with the intention of keeping everyone alive and maxing levels, that lasted until I lost Merric (though I did bring him back with Aum and promoted and leveled him to max). So I have a lot to play around with, like my horrible Caeser Levin user and several others that I am constantly changing my teams up though keeping the same names. I know I'm not the only one that doesn't always catch the player name before the team name so I make sure if it's a horrible team one time they might get surprised the next.

Anyway back off my drunken rambling...........ah yeah long round about way of saying it........I may not of maxed every stat with every toon, I saw my fair share of no stat gain levels (damn you Lena), but I also ended up with a few that surprised me. Julian isn't that bad at 30. Granted they aren't all diamonds, but I like to think that some of them are more than pyrite (fool's gold if you didn't know). biggest thing is keeping your stat boosters to give you some leeway. Hell I can even get Maria up to 24 Mag.........

oh I'm out for the night that was too long for just saying random stats are random. unless you abuse it :lol:

please let the sarcasm show in that one and know that it was meant to be a joke

WTF was this about the tourny please let me know?

I don't have room. Can I skip that round? I can have more than 3 stats maxed on the tournament though, right?

you can skip a round if your prepared to go strait into the losers brakcet with a loss,

If you ablsolutly have to just don't use braves or forges but if i hear you used them (on the first round) :angry: you will be out of the tourny

Yeah, I've told him that. I'm pretty sure he will, he'll just need to make it official.

don't assume i will because u say i will. Also i will change it because Sirius has a valid point, and its also more than one person asking me to change rules ,THEREFORE NO FORGES ARE ALLOWED ON FIRST ROUND

good i like it that way but mabey we should be progrssive thought the rounds...

WTf do you want that makes no sense,

If you are refering to forges it is none then all no "Progresives" that would be a bad idea, it would confuse people and what not

Guys i have to go to family this weekend, i may or may not be on to organize the tourny and i won't know until saturday, If i haven't responded by then, Then either chooses someone else to lead the tourny or postpone it a week when i am avalible. I will do all i can to lead this so DON'T ASSUME I WON"T BE HERE.

I'll lead it, but only if necesarry.

it won't be i just recieved word we areren't going so nevermind about that. i just wanted give a heads up just in case

I will head the tourny this weekend

Edited by Blacknight9