• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find carrying the spawn of satan baby at all romantic.

...I'm equally appalled by the fact that the author is a mormon.

The whole "eternal marriage" thing we have doesn't work with... that piece of... work.

I'm hesitant to join that church. I could get the one with the Japanese seiyuu I like... but that would also mean playing it in Japanese.

Oh, I know right? It's just so.... eeeeck.

and the way it's played out...Reminds me of a bunch of the relationships I saw in high school...

Not my idea of romance in the slightest //shudder//

I haven't seen anything about the Japanese version... I just know that Sugita voices Dylas though I really like what the localization team did with the English one~ The dialogue is pretty funny~

Moneh.

Imports hurt my wallet more than regular games.

Oh man, I know that feeling... it's one of the things holding me back from importing the console SRW games... not even counting buying the Swap Magic disks, though that would only happen once.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, I know right? It's just so.... eeeeck.

and the way it's played out...Reminds me of a bunch of the relationships I saw in high school...

Not my idea of romance in the slightest //shudder//

My friends and I have a good laugh with the Honest Trailers of those movies.

I have a completely different idea of romantic from those things. And I'm a freaking sap.

Like devoting your entire life to your significant other and working together to achieve her dream of building a theater.

Edited by shadowofchaos

id step in and talk to yall

but my crops though

they need me

Oh man, I know that feeling... it's one of the things holding me back from importing the console SRW games... not even counting buying the Swap Magic disks, though that would only happen once.

just get

a freemcboot setup

you only have to buy a copy of a certain 007 game and bam all the PS2 titles are yours

Like devoting your entire life to your significant other and working together to achieve her dream of building a theater.

You have the subtlety of a shotgun to the forehead

Man the dilemma of being a competitive as fuck CS major

I want my next boyfriend if I ever get one to be a STEM person so I can gush about math to them and they'll actually get it

But I don't want them to be better than me at my job it's bad for my ego

You have the subtlety of a shotgun to the forehead

Or two people falling in love from simple things... simple acts of kindness... ones you don't notice that you're falling in love with them. Yes even the pies. But I'd much rather prefer the bentos.

just get

a freemcboot setup

you only have to buy a copy of a certain 007 game and bam all the PS2 titles are yours

That doesn't sound good... or legal... so no thanks.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

In other news, I recently have reacquired Custom Robo(Custom Robo: Battle Revolution in Japan I believe)for the Gamecube. I love the game so much, and if you can find it, TRY IT. It's fun, it's hilarious, and tons of replayability. I've also ordered a Madcatz Arcade Stick. The tournament pro one for 360. I've been wanting to get one so I can actually do things in Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 other than some basic Bread n' Butter combos, because my execution is god awful.

But wouldn't it be bad for his ego, then?

That's why I need one that doesn't have my level of ego

Maybe an engineer is best solution

I know I'm shit at hardware so that wouldn't hurt my ego

But if he's a better programmer than me the deal is off

Man the dilemma of being a competitive as fuck CS major

I want my next boyfriend if I ever get one to be a STEM person so I can gush about math to them and they'll actually get it

But I don't want them to be better than me at my job it's bad for my ego

You could try to find someone that specializes in a different area than you

Or two people falling in love from simple things... simple acts of kindness... ones you don't notice that you're falling in love with them. Yes even the pies. But I'd much rather prefer the bentos.

​What about accidentally seeing each other naked? Or seeing the other person dance 9 times for you?

That's the problem a lot of engineers have to know programming as well

And I cover both math and programming fields being a double major

I just want someone that I can talk to about my work but doesn't overshadow me in my work :c

(also cannot be a better fighter than me because that's my pride and joy too)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Huh. I could understand that, but it's one-sided. \o/ Sorta.

Maybe....