• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tryhard, where is your sig from?

art for Smite, Mercury

http://smite.gamepedia.com/Mercury#Centurion

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/4/41/T_Mercury_Centurion_Card.png?version=ddf1262b8e181af98a0e22da5c7acf17

i assume you meant that

Edited by Tryhard

Looks pretty boss man.

I thought so too, the game has had some good artist work recently and has had some bad art before (avatar is old skin portrait and is just incredibly cheesey)

though I'm not sure if I'm the only one but the background of that looks kinda like a Souls area, in my opinion. Or at least that's what it made me think of.

Edited by Tryhard

Alright, I'm going to assume that you're not a troll and that you instead have difficulty socializing with others.

You are behaving in an unhealthy way. Your attitude towards people who happen to like some video games you don't like is atrocious, and so is your attempts to argue or back it up as if it is an objective fact. You have an obsession for wanting to cause others to abandon their opinions. I've barely heard you talk about anything else, and maybe that's because I haven't seen you around much, but god damn dude, can't you let go of it?

If you want to express yourself, write it in a blog. You can say whatever you want there. Don't bring it to other people because frankly they don't care about your opinion on a subjective thing such as which video game in a series that they like. If you are going to be civil and express your dislike of the game, do so tactfully and without insulting fans of that game. This should be obvious, but I haven't seen any indication that you seem to grasp this.

I'm still having trouble thinking that you're legit, and it's because of your behaviour.

Edited by Tryhard

Alright, I'm going to assume that you're not a troll and that you instead have difficulty socializing with others.

You are behaving in an unhealthy way. Your attitude towards people who happen to like some video games you don't like is atrocious, and so is your attempts to argue or back it up as if it is an objective fact. You have an obsession for wanting to cause others to abandon their opinions. I've barely heard you talk about anything else, and maybe that's because I haven't seen you around much, but god damn dude, can't you let go of it?

If you want to express yourself, write it in a blog. You can say whatever you want there. Don't bring it to other people because frankly they don't care about your opinion on a subjective thing such as which video game in a series that they like. If you are going to be civil and express your dislike of the game, do so tactfully and without insulting fans of that game. This should be obvious, but I haven't seen any indication that you seem to grasp this.

I'm still having trouble thinking that you're legit, and it's because of your behaviour.

Pretty much. Getting responses like this is kinda what trolls set out to do when they're bored which is why I'm just ignoring him.

I hatched my first 10km egg in pokemon go today and got a hitmonlee so I was like "cool!!!"

.......................................... and then I accidentally transferred it

I was gonna say yaaaaaaay and then I read the second part. Ouch. Mistakes like that hurt. :<