• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When and How?

Oh Mark (M) and Mark (F), why aren't your calculations as easy as the other children?

I swear we either talked about it on MSN or Steam. I thought it would be in the folder but I'm mistaken.

What's this about?

I swear we either talked about it on MSN or Steam. I thought it would be in the folder but I'm mistaken.

What's this about?

Heh.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32888

Vincent's quite pleased with the results so far (the last update in that thread is outdated), all that's left is Mark (M) and Mark (F).

"In the world of penis enlargement pills, two brands stand clearly above the rest..."

Hey, this kind of spam used to have worse grammar

父さん!?

*shot*

Oh you

Vincent's quite pleased with the results so far

It's hard to see Vincent not being pleased with anything, I'd say

Heh.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32888

Vincent's quite pleased with the results so far (the last update in that thread is outdated), all that's left is Mark (M) and Mark (F).

Going through a quick search, we have both been called psychics before. Tang called me a psychic or stalker not too long ago even.

Ah yes. I didn't go too far in the children formulas, but I do know they're less broken than in FE4.

Hey, this kind of spam used to have worse grammar

lolwut.

Oh you

Hey, you at least didn't say anything... ugh.

Yeah, since I'm an only child... my mom and dad apparently want lots of grandchildren.

Going through a quick search, we have both been called psychics before. Tang called me a psychic or stalker not too long ago even.

Ah yes. I didn't go too far in the children formulas, but I do know they're less broken than in FE4.

I remember those... sort of.

FE4's kids win HP for sure but when it comes to the other stats, it's a mixed bag.

Hey, you at least didn't say anything... ugh.

Disappointed, son?

Yeah, since I'm an only child... my mom and dad apparently want lots of grandchildren.

Do they expect you to get an asian wife, too?

So many people lack patience...

Then again I've looked after kids for years and still do so my tolerance to stuff is pretty damn high.

I laugh at you. Mostly BLS. Ha.

FE13 kids don't get full growths from the dominant parent + half of the other though. They're naturally that high.

Exactly.

Welp, thought of something. Let's see if the code will work for Mark

Edited by Sirius

Do they expect you to get an asian wife, too?

The worst part is they still ship me with my friend Michelle.

Both our parents apparently ship us now for a thing that happened when we were like... 4 or 5.

During a wedding for a distant relative or something, there were lots of other kids. Apparently she kissed me a lot. And when one of the other relatives suddenly said to Michelle, "What about little Anjo here?"

She apparently hid behind me.

Both sets of parents talk about this to this day. Embarrasses the hell out of both of us. To make it worse, I don't remember her at all from back then in the Philippines, and all I remember of her now is when we met here in Vegas.

I mean I do like her somewhat... but I think both sets of parents shipping us have destroyed any chance of that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Both sets of parents talk about this to this day. Embarrasses the hell out of both of us. To make it worse, I don't remember her at all from back then in the Philippines, and all I remember of her now is when we met here in Vegas.

I mean I do like her somewhat... but I think both sets of parents shipping us have destroyed any chance of that.

Look.

It's okay to not want her for whatever motives, but... your family's enthusiastic approval shouldn't be one of them. In fact, that should be an anti-issue; if that's your main reason for thinking it won't work out, I believe you should think it over.