VINCENT THREAD

Liz

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have uploaded a premature proof of concept for the visual novel. It includes a couple of custom high quality computer graphic stills. The RAR file I've linked to has executables to run the demo on Windows, Macintosh, or Linux so no one has an excuse to not play it.

LINK VINCENTASM.

Edit (2009.07.04):

I still haven't decided who will be the protagonist which makes the story even more ambiguous than it would first appear.

Edited by Fan of Vincent

I have uploaded a premature proof of concept for the visual novel. It includes a couple of custom high quality computer graphic stills. The RAR file I've linked to has executables to run the demo on Windows, Macintosh, or Linux so no one has an excuse to not play it.

LINK VINCENTASM.

Edit (2009.07.04):

I still haven't decided who will be the protagonist which makes the story even more ambiguous than it would first appear.

DOWNLOADING NOW, WE NEED MOAR.

Holy shit you guys need organization man.

I hereby recommend the creation of the High Inquisitorial Branch of the Church of Vincent, and thereby grant myself the position of Head Inquisitor (and head Exquisitor) of the Church of Vincent.

Dear high priest, please direct my hand.

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.

On this day, the Fourth day of the Seventh month of the year Two Thousand and Nine, a significant threat has arisen to our noble faith.

I am speaking of course, about the growing threat of Fia and her heretic followers of the titular FE4 THREAD (only 8D) This is a problem that we of the Vincent faith simply cannot ignore. Fia has already amassed a dangerous amount of followers right under our noses, and our numbers are too slim to be able to handle a full on assault. So I ask of you, you noble supporters of our lord VincentASM, take to the streets, spread the word of our lord, and provide us with new minds to educate on our faith. If we can gain enough people for our cause, then we can turn the tides on this heresy and halt the ever expanding reach of the FE4 THREAD (only 8D).

Do not be too hasty Brother Fireman. For our faith is still a fledgling one, and we have yet to convert the number of followers that the FE4 THREAD (only 8D) has. For now we must bide our time and amass our own army of faith-seekers. Only then can we make our move to crush the FE4 THREAD (only 8D) with the unrivaled strength of VincentASM.

On this day, the Fourth day of the Seventh month of the year Two Thousand and Nine, a significant threat has arisen to our noble faith.

I am speaking of course, about the growing threat of Fia and her heretic followers of the titular FE4 THREAD (only 8D) This is a problem that we of the Vincent faith simply cannot ignore. Fia has already amassed a dangerous amount of followers right under our noses, and our numbers are too slim to be able to handle a full on assault. So I ask of you, you noble supporters of our lord VincentASM, take to the streets, spread the word of our lord, and provide us with new minds to educate on our faith. If we can gain enough people for our cause, then we can turn the tides on this heresy and halt the ever expanding reach of the FE4 THREAD (only 8D).

You spread lies.

Do not be too hasty Brother Fireman. For our faith is still a fledgling one, and we have yet to convert the number of followers that the FE4 THREAD (only 8D) has. For now we must bide our time and amass our own army of faith-seekers. Only then can we make our move to crush the FE4 THREAD (only 8D) with the unrivaled strength of VincentASM.

As you say, Brother Zeph.

I sense controversy among our clan.

The Inquisitorial Branch of the Church of Vincent agrees with brother Zephrion, despite rumors that indicate he may be a faggot. He is correct in his assertion that the FE4 Thread poses a significant threat to our well being, and more importantly that of our wondrous idol, the Lord Master, Almighty Vincent.

In addition to having amassed a horde of followers, it has significant bulk in information and similar content. I believe we shall have to win this battle through subterfuge and tactical thinking.

The first order of business is to order Inquisition on all suspicious parties.

Wha? Wait, wait, wait, what? Me? What?

Fia will be in the visual novel. I do not need to ask her permission because it must be known that she, a suspected antagonist, is a potential threat to our way of life. The truth of this matter will be found out.

Righteous and Level Headed Brother Tiena, would you like to be included as well?

Edited by Fan of Vincent

He doubts your loyalty towards Vincent.

But... but... ;_;

I would never betrayed Vincent.... ;_;

Fia will be in the visual novel. I do not need to ask her permission because it must be known that she, a suspected antagonist, is a potential threat to our way of life. The truth of this matter will be found out.

D:

Righteous and Level Headed Brother Tiena, would you like to be included as well?

Father Wist, do you not realize she is jailbait?

It would be an honor.

Father Wist, do you not realize she is jailbait?

She's actually legal, I know that best

Edited by Tiena