Best mercenary/Hero

Best Mercenary/Hero  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Best Mercenary/Hero

• Dieck
    • Oujay
    • Echidna

Dieck is best, I think. He comes earlier on with good bases and growths, and ends up pretty damn good. Best averages of all three, in fact.

Echidna is, in my opinion, second best, due to coming with very good bases and weapon levels. Sure, her growths are... shit. Still, she's insta-useful, and never falls too far behind. Good starting weapon levels help too.

Oujay starts out weak, and needs to be babied a little bit before he can really handle himself, but once he catches up, he'll easily surpass Echidna. Still, Dieck beats him overall, and Echidna is a solid unit from the start. Oujay, I believe, is the worst.

Echidna, I am fond of her for being my first playable female Hero who mains axes :lol: , she has solid speed and skill, I usually get her Str quite high, she even maxed for (Sure, that's only PEX).

But the best is defeneatly Dieck, he could use Armads without slowing him down.

Oujay is awesome and all but his sprite looks really weird... He's second best in my opinion.

Dieck is the best since he comes earliest, and gets the best stats out of the three in the end.

Echidna is apparently good, I've never bothered trying to use her since I don't like pre-promotes.

Dieck is better good stat growth and ends up good and good supports and excellent join time. Oujay he joins late and needs to be fed kills before he can catch up. Echidna is a solid unit and can be used to weaken people.

Dieck has shitty growths in comparison to Oujay but he's a solid character overall. I'm pretty Oujay has better stats, however. Echidna is also not too bad.

Dieck has shitty growths in comparison to Oujay but he's a solid character overall. I'm pretty Oujay has better stats, however. Echidna is also not too bad.

Dieck's growths:

HP: 90

STR: 40

SKL: 40

SPD: 30

DEF: 20

RES: 15

LCK: 35

OJ's growths:

HP: 85

STR: 40

SKL: 30

SPD: 45

DEF: 20

RES: 15

LCK: 55

Not much difference thar. Dieck has better STR and SKL, OJ has better SPD and LCK. As for better stats, the only stats OJ beats Dieck in are LCK and SPD. Everything else, Dieck wins.

Dieck is the winner with Echidna coming in second. Oujay... well I guess he does have some potential, but I never really bothered with him.

Echidna for second because she's the only female hero

Machua would like to have a word with you. :E

OJ's speed advantage comes too late and is still mitigated by Dieck being huge while OJ is stuck in welterweight division. Took Echidna anyway, fast and accurate axe user is nifty to have around, plenty of those sword clowns littering the unit list already.

Oujay. Grows alot more Speed and Luck and can use the Devil Axe without having to worry about it backfiring much. Though he will have to be babied a bit in the beginning.

Dieck is crappier, because he can't dodge anything in the end without supports, and that he's easy prey in the 20ish chapters.

Edited by Sonja

Oujay. Grows alot more Speed and Luck and can use the Devil Axe without having to worry about it backfiring much. Though he will have to be babied a bit in the beginning.

Hello 9 AS loss and crit suicides.

Dieck. There early, rocks, supports good people and the Con and Skl to use most axes well.

Isn't Dieck able do wield Durandal without much AS loss or something like that?

Well, Dieck has a better joining situation, and has a pretty nice support triangle with Clarine and Rutger.

I'm on the Deke train, with Oujay coming in second. Even though I do prefer Oujay.

Also...

Echidna for second because she's the only female hero.
Machua would like to have a word with you. :E
So would Radney, even though Lakche > Radney.

Isn't Dieck able do wield Durandal without much AS loss or something like that?

Dieck can wield damn near everything without any AS loss.

Dieck can wield damn near everything without any AS loss.

Well, that's true, although I always see this argument on (mini)debates, so yeah.