I'm gonna try to change my ways.

If a couple people don't like you, it's whatever.

I didn't realise that it was a COUPLE of people, I thought it was like, 90% of the Forum! O_O

:facepalm:

And you freaked out over the site change which was also really... weird.

I'll admit that, but if it's anything, other people had a similar reaction.

Not really. No.

Some advice.build tolerance through whatever methods necessary.Then people will accept you more.

Here's a start for you.

588259_m.png

Hatred causes nothing but strife,so please,forego your hatred,and let yourself go...

*is turned on by the pic* CURSE YOU! :sob:

And can't I even just DISLIKE Mist? D:

That's fine,just don't go off on a hate tangent every time she is mentioned.You get the idea by now,tone down the hatred.

You know the best way to deal with something you don't like? Ignore it.

You don't like Mist? Ignore the talk about her.

You don't like people to tease you on how you are a closet Mist fanboy? Ignore their post, don't respond to them.

Eventually they will be tired and stop themselves.

Stop spreading hatehatehatehate. Seriously, it's annoying.

And you freaked out over the site change which was also really... weird.

I'll admit that, but if it's anything, other people had a similar reaction.

Not really. No.

I was just about to say this. No one freaked out as badly as you did, demanding that it be changed back IMMEDIATELY, blah blah blah... Lemme pull the quote.

I hate this new skin, the old one was really nice, and there was nothing at all wrong with the old board, can we change back?

This was fine. I mean it was whiny, but it was fine. Sounds like a kid who doesn't want to go to the next grade up, but whatever.

Why don't you read before you post, CrashGordon94?

I did, it's not good enough.

I want it back to normal NOW!

We seem to have gained NOTHING from this change, and it gives us a crap skin and fucks up quoteboxes.

No way is that worth it!

This is... well you sound like a five-year-old, especially one that didn't read the whole topic or do any research, or even realize that upgrade=good (generally speaking). I mean seriously? YOU want it back right NOW? Come on dude. We both know that Josh wasn't going to DOWNGRADE, much less just to please you.

Again I don't have a problem with you, but that was a huge overreaction.

As for your video game character comment, you can like and hate characters, but to do so SO vehemently is a bit... well it makes me wonder if you realize she's just a video game character sometimes.

It would be pointless to like her too, going by that logic, in fact, feeling ANYTHING AT ALL for a VG character would be pointless. Try telling that to the famous fanboys we have here! <_>
There's a difference between "that much" and "a little." In this sense you still hate her, but at least it's not up to the point that it's ridiculous. I don't like Mist either, but I really don't care if she's on the GIRL'S member tag, or anywhere else.

BTW: Didn't Lyle do this before? It didn't help. Only you can help yourself. Perhaps with the members' suggestions, you'll change more easily. Also, basically out of all I've read here, these members are saying to not act on impulse.

Edited by Old Snake

Some advice.build tolerance through whatever methods necessary.Then people will accept you more.

Here's a start for you.

588259_m.png

Hatred causes nothing but strife,so please,forego your hatred,and let yourself go...

*is turned on by the pic* CURSE YOU! :sob:

And can't I even just DISLIKE Mist? D:

That's fine,just don't go off on a hate tangent every time she is mentioned.You get the idea by now,tone down the hatred.

Well, fair enough, I'll try that.

It would be pointless to like her too, going by that logic, in fact, feeling ANYTHING AT ALL for a VG character would be pointless. Try telling that to the famous fanboys we have here! <_>
There's a difference between "that much" and "a little." In this sense you still hate her, but at least it's not up to the point that it's ridiculous. I don't like Mist either, but I really don't care if she's on the GIRL'S member tag, or anywhere else.

Again, fair enough, but I'll need to figure out what exactly what constitutes "Ridiculous" for myself, so it might take me a while to fine-tune my behaviour.

BTW: Didn't Lyle do this before? It didn't help. Only you can help yourself. Perhaps with the members' suggestions, you'll change more easily. Also, basically out of all I've read here, these members are saying to not act on impulse.

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sure of what needed to be done, so I needed some help on that.

ALso, I'm being a little less impulsive already, that's why I'm slow to respond to this thread, I need to figure out how to respond or whether to respond to the more harsh posts.

Realize that as a 14 year old posting on a forum of mostly high school and college age posters, you will invariably end up sounding and looking immature by comparison, and that's just the way it is. I know as a 14 year old on forums I was annoying as fuck too (still am), but you grow out of that eventually. Making threads like this won't fix it, promising to change won't fix it. Just accept that you just suck now, and nothing but time is going to fix that.

Realize that as a 14 year old posting on a forum of mostly high school and college age posters, you will invariably end up sounding and looking immature by comparison, and that's just the way it is. I know as a 14 year old on forums I was annoying as fuck too (still am), but you grow out of that eventually. Making threads like this won't fix it, promising to change won't fix it. Just accept that you just suck now, and nothing but time is going to fix that.

Then what about 12 year olds? (Camtech and me)

Am I the only one who thinks that Crash is kind of fun to have around?

Kind of like having D Hero or Jarly again. Just less evil and more stupid.

Back when I was an internet moron and people hated me, you know what I did? I shut the fuck up and slowly changed by observing other people. It wasn't even a conscious change.

This.

Anyways, you know I was only teasing you for fun, right? You're

reactions to my comments were funny. You know you love Mist, eh?

Oh and did you know that I hate Micaiah? Probably not.

D. Hero was a troll.

You're entertaining too, Emerald.

Emerald is the best

D. Hero was a troll.

True, but still fun.

Most definitely not. I loved the Mist hate topics, simply because none of them turned out to be Mist hate topics.

Here's a start for you.

588259_m.png

Hawt.

1) Don't be retarded.

2) This type of thing rarely helps. Back when I was an internet moron and people hated me, you know what I did? I shut the fuck up and slowly changed by observing other people. It wasn't even a conscious change.

The good advice of a smart man.

I'm the exception to that ;3.

I'm the exception to that ;3.

No. You don't.