Help for Fire emblem 11!

Okay, my friend gave me this game to play it 3 weeks, and i gave it to him back. But, 1 thing i doesnt do is to watch how the data transfer, so i have questions....

1. Is the movement affected? ( a gave my swordmaster boots to increase his movement to 9. If i gave him in this game boots will his movement 11?)

2.Is the Build affected? ( the same as above only with statue frags)

3. For every capped stat in PoR the characters get plus 2 to every stat, will then their caps be incresed?

a. the same for HP, only the swordmaster have a cap of 55, and can i transfer my 60 HP to the game? Does i get the plus 5 for HP cap?

4. And, finally my character has 40 luck and the cap in this game is 30 will it be transfered?

Thanks ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

1. Not that I know of

2. Same as above

3. Caps aren't affected- only the starting stats are. That is true for HP as well.

4. If a character reached 40 Luck in POR, it will give them +2 Luck in this game.

Personally, I don't see a problem with people getting the numbers mixed up, as long as you know what they're talking about. It's not like the numbers are official :S

Edited by VincentASM

okay...new ones!!!

1. If i have Gareth and Ena in my team, and they have both blood tide, does my charcter get 10 attack and 10 to skill?

2. Does every hit from astra can be critical

thanks!

I'm unable to help with #1, but every hit from astra can critical. It's a rather awesome skill.

okay...new ones!!!

1. If i have Gareth and Ena in my team, and they have both blood tide, does my charcter get 10 attack and 10 to skill?

thanks!

1. Yes, although I'm not 100% sure. I think so.

2. No. Every astra hit is just a normal hit.

I'm unable to help with #1, but every hit from astra can critical. It's a rather awesome skill.
1. Yes, although I'm not 100% sure. I think so.

2. No. Every astra hit is just a normal hit.

oops! contrasting answers! so which is true?

I'm pretty sure hits from Astra can critical, though that depends on your critical rate.

Look at this vid:

There was only one critical and it wasn't a part of the Astras. All the Astra hits were 5 damage each.

okay...new ones!!!

thanks!

1. The character that is affected by Blood Tide can only get the +10 ATK and +10 SKL if both Gareth AND Ena (If they both have Blood Tide) are adjacent to the unit affected, such as Gareth being north of the unit and Ena being east. If Gareth and Ena are adjacent to each other, then each will only get the +5 ATK and +5 SKL.

2. Any Astra hit can be a critical, but it depends on the CRIT rate of the unit using Astra. Ex: Stefan having both Astra and a 60% CRIT rate a battle means that if Stefan activates Astra, each blow has a 60% chance of being a critical hit.

Do these explain your questions?

Edited by DeathSentence

No, you CANNOT get a critical during Astra. Show me a video if you believe you can, but I have had too many experiences and I know it doesn't happen.

I can't find a video, but I have gotten a critical with Astra in FE9 with Mia but didn't get a chance to upload. I'll keep watch and record each time Astra activates for me in RD. If it does happen, I'll put it up on youtube and give you a link. If it doesn't happen at all within my next PT (On P-4 Endgame currently), then I'll just wrap it up saying it was just a fluke with my FE9 and that it's likely to never happen in Radiant Dawn.

Edited by DeathSentence

I can't find a video, but I have gotten a critical with Astra in FE9 with Mia but didn't get a chance to upload. I'll keep watch and record each time Astra activates for me in RD. If it does happen, I'll put it up on youtube and give you a link.

well, i'm not sure about FE10, but in FE9 i'm more than positive that you don't get criticals during Astra.

How can Astra critical in FE9 at all? It's way too fast.

which is what i said. besides, what would you need the extra power for? if astra activates, your enemy is pretty much dead (unless its a general)

How can Astra critical in FE9 at all? It's way too fast.
which is what i said. besides, what would you need the extra power for? if astra activates, your enemy is pretty much dead (unless its a general)

Calm down chics (lol) every strike in FE9 can be a critical, that happens always to me (vague katti) but my question is, is it possible to get criticals in FE10

Calm down chics (lol) every strike in FE9 can be a critical, that happens always to me (vague katti) but my question is, is it possible to get criticals in FE10

Astra hits can't be criticals in either one. Normal hits can always be criticals of course, considering you have a crit chance.